Chapter ten

Christopher

He knew he felt something else about her she really has three souls her human, her wolf and her vampire and because of that wolf soul his mate is taken from him. Of all wolves that she could be mated to it had to be the prince of werewolves. He didn't know where to look it was l as if he was going crazy and because of they used a car it was impossible for him to follow her scent. Now sun has risen and he had to go back home and continue searching again tonight.

the taste of her lips , her soft skin beneath him , his mouth on the soft skin of her neck and her blood pumping under that skin .he couldn't stop thinking about her and where she was and how he could never be his if that wolf decided to mark her. The minute either of them mark her is the day the other one lose their mate and become mate less and will forever be lonely unless they choose a chosen.

He couldn't stop his mind from going on her he never knew he would turn a complete mess after one female. She wasn't just one female she was his other half and he wanted her by him not with that wolf. He should have taken her the first day he laid his eyes on her she would have been his.

He punched the wall angrily at himself for allowing the wolf to take her. It left a huge hole in the wall.

His door open and he hissed at the intruder.

"This is the worst welcome I have ever gotten from you and I have gotten some really bad ones,"

"Dad I'm really not in the mood for you right now."Christopher said.

"What's wrong you're even more frustrated today with seeing me than normal?"

"Dad please drops it."

"I'm not going too you need to talk."

Christopher hiss at his father in anger, he knew when he hissed at his father he was challenging him but he didn't care he just wanted him to leave.

His father hissed back more violently. Christopher lowers his head in submission.

"Now I really want answer you have never ever disrespect me like this before. I want answers now."

Christopher growled in frustration.

"I found her." was the only thing he could say.

"Found who?" his father asked.

"My mate."

His father eyes lit up. With happiness.

"How does she look?"

"She is absolutely gorgeous she has beautiful brown skin, long black curly hair. Everything about her is just perfect."

Christopher's father watched his son in joy as he watched him speak of his mate with so much pride in his eyes. She was already changing him for the best.

"Where is she and why she isn't here?"

"That's the problem."

"What is the problem?"

"The werewolves have her."

"How did they find out she was your mate?"

"They didn't until now but that is not the reason they took her."

"So what is?"

"She is also the werewolf prince mate."

His father mouth dropped open.

"Impossible half breads are extinct after what happen all those years ago with the vampire king of California with his mate being a half breed. They called all of them. They hunt all of them down and kill them. Even his mate was killed."

"My mate is a half breed and it's no other way to explain it."

"{Half breads only bring trouble."

Christopher growled at his father choice of words his mate was trouble.

"I know you don't want to hear that but it's true. I don't want you end up dead after this. You're my only child I can't lose you."

"Dad I understand but I can't just stand by when he has my mate. She is mine how would you feel if they took mom away from you? Please dad understands."

"Son I understand that. But I can't lose you."

"And dad I can't give up on her. You got your family and I want to have mine. "

"You can still have one just forget about her and chose a chosen."

Christopher couldn't stop the growl from coming out.

"Dad she is who I want to make a family with no one else she is mine and mine alone I'll never give up on her I prefer to die trying."

"I guess I can't change your mind so I'll order some men to look for her during the day and you can search at night with some men.'

"Thank you father."

"You are welcome my boy." his father said before leaving.