Chapter Five

Zane
Zane woke up this morning with his wolf on edge as if his wolf could sense something coming he hoped it wasn't nothing bad he was going to leave today. he was going to go to Jamaica . that was one of the countries he hasn't checked for his mate . he need to find her he only had five more years before his father give the crown to his younger brother . Zane knew his brother was not ready to roll he was to young and inexperienced.

He got up and stretched . he knew it was going to be a long day . he took a shower and did his morning rotten. He hurried down stairs and went to the kitchen .

"hello father." He greeted his father.

"Good morning son."

"hi mom," he said giving his mother a kiss on the cheeks.

He grabbed and apple and was ready to leave.

"where are you going?" his mother asked.

"I'm travelling today to Jamaica it's one of the countries I have never looked ."

"oh it has been so long since we had breakfast together your always leaving ."

"I'm so sorry mother but I have no time to do that I have to find her."

"I just wish you could finally find her and just stay home."

"me to mother." Zane said leaving .

He drove through the city . when his nose caught a heavenly scent he followed it. Could it be her could his mate really be here . he followed it to a store. He entered it in when he enter her scent knocked him even stronger . his wolf was eager to find his mate . he followed her scent down the dairy aisle. Her back was tuned to him but from back ways he could already see that she was perfect .he walked behind her he was just about to touch her but she stepped back into him. She lost her balance and almost fell but with his fast reflexive he caught her. Warmth spread though his body . was that the feeling of a mate touch . it was way better than what he thought it was going to be. He looked down on his beautiful mate. Her skin was like caramel, her eyes was brown like chocolate, she had small pink plum lips , her face was soft and kind . she looked perfect she was really his mate she even fit in his arms perfect .

"mine," he said with a low growl. he expected her to be happy.

But The minute he said those words her face changed. She looked angry .

She pulled her hand from his. He growled and healed back her hand back.

"can you please let me go and as you can see I'm not a thing I don't belong to know one are you crazy let me refries that is everyone crazy in this place first last night and now you ." she said angry .

"Is she rejecting me?" He thought to himself .

"you are mine you hear." He said getting angry.

" no am not ." she said back.

"I am your mate and you are mines ." he said pulling her with him.

"what the fuck is a mate whatever that is I'm not yours. Let me go!" she shouted .

A girl came rushing over . her eyes turned black and her teeth looked sharpen she was a werewolf.

"Kelly help me get away from this crazy man." His mate said looking at the girl . Kelly must be her friend.

I showed her my eyes and she stood in place. Normal wolf can see the difference in royal eyes .

She bowed her head and turned her neck in submission.

"what is happening ?" she asked .

"she is my mate and she refuse to come with me ." Zane said.

"she does not know what you're talking about?" Kelly said.

"what do you mean?" he asked

"let her go and I will tell you."

He let his mate go and she ran into the girls hand . the girl whispered something in her ears then she ran away . he growled as he watched his mate run away.

"we can't talk here ." she said.

"you just let her go."

"I know but I had to she don't understand you can't force her to go with you ."

He growled but he knew she was telling the truth .

He followed the girl out the store and to a park .

"talk." He said .

"she have no idea that she is a super natural she think she is a human."

"what how could that be?"

"she must be raised by humans so she need time you need to take it easy on her you have to win her over like a human male."

"I don't need to win her over she is mine and she must come to me ." Zane said.

"I know she is yours but please I beg you she will love you more if you do it the way I tell you it's your choice kidnap her and she will hate you or just try the human way."

"she will get over it if I kidnap her ." he said,

"how long will that take?" Kelly asked .

"Okay I'll try but if this is taking to much time I'm taking her ."

i+zo;