Chapter Nineteen

"I killed someone," Dianna cried.

"it's okay honey you didn't know what you were doing," her father said hugging her.

"after what happened we began to take extreme measures we brought to church we thought you were pusses. you almost killed the paster.," her mother laughed a little even if there were no humor in it.

"after that fail, we began to search up on the internet about supernatural creatures that are where we got your pills form it has in wolf bond that keeps that vampire side of you at bay that is why we had you taking the pill."

"so knew all this but yet you couldn't tell me?"

"we didn't want to hurt you." her father said.

"you did by keeping me in the dark for so long," she said getting angry with her parent.

the angrier she got it was the more her head began to hurt. she was gone to fare she couldn't keep her vampire in anymore. her mother and father got up saying something and slowly backing up with her father in front of her mother. all she saw was the blood pumping form her their veins.  she went for the attack but was stopped before she could reach them by Christopher. he held her back from her parents but hunger in her stomach was getting stronger.christopher said something but she didn't know and didn't care. he placed a cup in front of her she didn't want it until she smelled the sweet blood. she grabbed it from him a swallowed the blood down. it wasn't as good as drinking from  Zane but she had to do it prevent herself from hurting her parents.

after she was finished she watched her parents with an apologetic look.

"I'm so sorry I don't know how to control it yet."   

"you stopped taking the pill ?" her father asked still shaken up.

"yes," she said.

"you need to take to prevent you from doing what you just did." her mother said.

"she doesn't need you poison pills." Christopher defended her.

"who are you?" her father asked.

"My name is Christopher I'm the prince of all vampires and your daughter is my mate," Christopher said with pride.

"Dianna what is a mate?" her mother asked.

"the person you were meant to spend your whole life with they are hand picked by the gods themselves," Dianna said.  

"those pills make the vampire inside her weak and makes her more vicious if she only ever slipped,"  Christopher said.

"she hasn't been around humans since she began to drink blood so she doesn't know how to stop herself," Christopher said.

"how do you know about these things ?" her father asked.

"I'm the prince of all vampires.," Christopher said with pride.

"so that means our daughter is the princess?" her father said.

"yes," Christopher said.

"it's not smart to keep her here much longer it was only a little of blood in the cup," Christopher said.

"Okay," her parents said.

"wait, do you remember where you found my mother?" Dianna asked.

"yes, we have it marked when you were younger and fighting in the court for you," her mother said.

she hurried upstairs fifteen minutes after she was down again . she gave Dianna the paper.

Dianna looked at the paper and smiled and thank her parents.

they said their goodbyes shortly after. Dianna wished she could of spend more time with her parents. she was also deep in thoughts about what her mother and father said. so her real parents must be supernatural. she got the location where they saw my mother die so that mean something have to be close to maybe her father is near.

"What's wrong ?" Christopher asked.

"do you know about any wolf pack or vampire whatever a group of a vampire is called is there?" Dianna asked

, "a group of vampires is called colony and there isn't any vampire colony there and I wouldn't know about werewolf packs ."

times like these made Dianna wished she was with Zane. she won't lie that she was missing Zane a little more every day. part of her felt empty without him. 

"we are approaching the airport," Christopher said.

after they where there Christopher lead her to the plain, they came on.

they sat in our seat waiting.

"Sir we will not be able to go off until the runway is clear and that would take three to four hours." the pilot said.

Dianna took that time to get some sleep. she was woken up by Christopher.

"were leaving now," he said.

the flight was short but by the time they reached back, it was already night.

The minute Dianna stepped out the air plain she smelled him . she looked at Christopher to see if he smelled him to but his stands and face looked like he didn't smell him.

her heart beat increases she wanted to see him again she missed him so she wasn't going to tell Christopher anything . they walked in and the smell became stronger. and the smell was becoming stronger he was coming for her.

Christopher's hand stiffen and he placed her behind him.

Dianna looked from behind Christopher to see Zane again after so long.

She wanted to go to him but she also wants to stay by Christopher . the mate bond was hurting her . she doesn't know how she would survive without either of them. She wanted both of them but she knew it wasn't fear.