Chapter fourteen

Dianna

After feeding from Zane she felt so refreshed. the pills her parents gave her for her head didn't make her feel this good after she took the pill she still couldn't move because she use to be so dizzy but now she felt refreshed and reborn Zane rapped his hands around her. She didn't do anything it was the least she could do after taking so much of his blood. It was weird how fast she fit into their world.

She was tired of being in the house it remind her of her parents. She left from one prison to another.

She turned around and ran her hand trough his hair. He put his face in the crock of her neck. He sighs in pleasure. She had to at least ask she was tired of being in doors.

"Zane?" she asked.

"Hmm," Zane responded.

"I want to go out I'm tired of being in your room."

He lifts his head from my neck and looked me in the eye.

"I can't risk losing you and going out is a risk."

"What is the risk?"

"Vampires," Zane said

"Its day don't vampires hate the sun?"

"Yes, but."

"There is no but please allow me. Let us go please." Dianna pleaded.

He looked deep in her eyes then sigh defeated.

"Okay. I'll let some servant drop of some cloths for you now." he walked over to the bed side table and used the phone to call. I minutes they heard a rap.

Zane opened the door and took the clothing away from the woman.

"Thank you." he said then closed the door.

"By the time we get back home my closet would be split in half. Half for you and half for me and fully clothed."

Dianna took the clothes away from him and went to the bathroom to change. After she was done she put her hair in a messy bun and walked out.

Zane was already ready to go. He then held her hand and guides her out the room. They went down the hall the down the stairs then they turned left then another right that was when they finally reached the front door...

"Would you prefer a walk or a drive to a cafe?"

"walk." she said without even thinking. She missed the outside and she knew it was going to be hard to get out again.

They walked out the large gate of Zane castle. The sun was shining and the breeze was blowing. They were no signs of a cloud. It looked like a perfect day for a stroll. It made her feel like those women in moves. When her stomach growled. Zane laughed.

"We are soon there," he said pointing at the cafe that was couple feet away.

When Zane pushed open the door the smell of fresh pastry hit her nostril and her mouth watered.

"What do you want?" Zane asked.

She looked at the patties, cookies, cupcake, sausage roll etc.

"I want two chocolate chip cookies, one patty and two sausage roll."

"Okay and what to drink?"

"Coffee?"

His node his head and went to place their order while Dianna found a seat that wasn't occupied.

Dianna sat down when she found an empty seat. Zane return shortly after with their orders. He sat them down then sat right next to her. Dianna didn't waste any time devouring her cookie.

Zane laughed at her reaction to the pastries. Dianna blushed and began eating in a slower paste.

"What is your favorite color?" Dianna asked.

"I don't have nun."

"What do you mean you don't have nun? Everyone has."

"Werewolves live too long to like only one color."

"Okay put if your life was short what color would you chose?"

He looked Dianna in her eyes.

"Brown."

Dianna couldn't stop the blush that came on her face when he said that.

He used his hand to hold her chin and made her look at him. In his eyes was filled with love. He looked at her lips then licks his. Dianna wanted his lips on her, she wanted to taste them for the first time. He looked at her lips one more time.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked

Dianna shocked her head yes since she was afraid of her voice. Zane wanted to kiss her from the minute he laid eyes on her and he was happy that it could finally happen.

Their lips moved in perfect sync. Fireworks exploded between them. When Zane pulled away he left Dianna lips empty and cold. She wanted more. This time Dianna held his hair and pulled him back in. there kiss was hungry and filled with desire.

"Sir, Madam?" they heard a voice said. They pulled away from each other.

"There are children around and your behavior is not pleasant." the waitress said.

"I'm sorry," Zane apologize. Dianna hid her face in his shirt blushing. After the waitress walked away Dianna lift her head.

"There is no shame in being completely absorbed in your mate," Zane said 

That made Dianna blushed even more.

"I need to go to the restroom," she said getting up fast.

Dianna had to get rid of the blush because if she didn't her cheeks would be hurting soon.

She walked up at the counter and asked where the restroom was. The woman at the counter told her the location and she went.

When she was at the front of the restroom she could feel someone behind her and the person mad her felt uneasy in a bad way. She hurried into the restroom she washed her face and waited a little before leaving. She peeped out to see if the man was still there but he was gone so she came out the bathroom. She was almost at the end of the hall to go back by Zane when someone grabbed her from the back and but something over her face. She tried to hold her breath and fight but how long can a person hold their breath for. She breathes in and darkness began to take her over until all she saw was pitch black.