chapter seven

Christopher

When Christopher reached home he was restless he wanted to know more about his beautiful mate. He couldn't go to sleep without at least knowing her name. He took u the phone at his bedside table and dial for one of his private investigator.

"Come to my room." he said and hangs up.

I waited for fifteen minutes before my door opened. Jason walked in. his tall frame stood at the door. He was bald and pale and his structure would scare any human.

"You called me Sir?"

"Yes. I want to give you a job."

"What kind of job?"

"Finding out about a person."

"Who and is it okay to know who the person is to you?"

"I don't know her name but I can give you an apartment complex and would like you to give me a file on everyone that lives in there."

"Yes sir." Jason said leaving the room.

Christopher knows he didn't answer the question about who the person is but he wasn't ready to tell anyone. He wasn't sure if he wanted her. Yes she is beautiful and yes she pull his heart and soul to her but he don't think he is ready to be put down with one person he wasn't ready yet but still he couldn't stop thinking about her . her soft skin under him, her plum red lips that he wished he could capture with his , her beautiful brown eyes, her small petite frame that fit perfectly in his arms he wanted to protect her with every once he had .

He wanted to stop thinking about her now he understood what his father was talking about he haven't even talk to her and yet she was already changing him. She was like a drug that he couldn't get enough of.

He was already erecting just think about her. He didn't want it to waste so he called one of his sex slaves to his room. Not even five minutes after. He heard a rap on his door.

"Come in."

He watched as the beautiful young lady enters his room she look extremely beautiful but she had nothing on his mate.

What is happening to him he wander since when did he think he compare people.

He was snapped out of his war with himself when she took off her clothes. He was excited at that point but yet he couldn't get his beautiful mate out of his mind. He couldn't stop himself from wondering how she looked naked.

The woman came over. He got up to meet her he took off his shirt and pants he was left in his boxers. He needed to do something to get her out of his mind. She began by kissing him on his neck but it felt wrong he pushed her away.

"Let us skip that part." he told her.

And she did but when she touched him again. The feeling was not there he didn't want just any touch from a woman he wants his mate's touch.

"leave." he told her.

"Did I do something wrong?"She asked.

"No."

"Okay she said picking back up her clothes.

"Call me if you change your mind."

Christopher didn't answer her.

She opened the door.

"Get some sleep to ease you my prince." she said before leaving.

He lay in his bed his mind was only on one person when darkness took him he welcome it but that was only for a few hours before he rose again. He looked outside and realize the sun was gone they where back under darkness.