Chapter Three

Christopher

Christopher is the prince of all vampires. He is cruel , a man hoer, selfish and pure evil so everyone calls him the prince of darkness and they all completely fear the time when he takes over as king .his father tries to stay in his position as long as he can . his father thinks finding his mate will help his son .

Christopher has spend years searching for his mate because of his father wishes but he doesn't want to find her. He see finding a mate as a prison sentence and he do not want that .

A rap on his door brought him out of his thoughts .

"it's open," he said.

A young  beautiful woman walked in with a  coat  on.

"What do you want?" he asked

"I realize you where in your room bored so I came here to have some fun ," she said dropping her coat on the floor .

She was nude under her coat.

In lighting speed he was in front of her. His fangs extended just as fast. She jumped away scared.

That caused him to smile he loves to see fear .

"I won't bite ," he said pulling her to him . he gave her a fast rouge  and lustful kiss . he lead her to his bed and the action began .

The door opened when he was in the middle of it . he looked as his father walking in. the girl jumped from him and cover herself .

"father what do you want?"

"I want you to find your mate and stop sleep with all of these hoers ."

"father is my life and your disturbing me ."

"disturbing you from doing what messing around?"

"you can leave ," he said to the girl in the bed with him.

She grabbed her coat and put it on and ran out.

"Father I'm hungry and you have just ruin my evening fun."

"I don't care and while you're out try to find your mate."

he put on his clothes and left .

What was he going to eat he thought . the minute he said that the public bus showed up and a young and attractive woman walked out. she smelled healthy and she was his type . time for dinner he thought.

"hi." He said .

She turned around with a frown but it was quickly replaced with a smile .

"Hi" she said .

"i just saw you coming off the bus and your beauty draw me to you." She blushed . when  he said that .

"thank you ," she said .

"do you mind if I walk with you?"

"no ."

he walked her until he saw a dark alley . 

He stopped her when they were at the front . he turned her around and plant his lips on hers. She didn't fight. She was very welcoming. He pushed her in the alley and she went .

He began to kiss her on her neck .

"no not here."

"here is okay for me ." he said as his fangs extended . he pierce the soft skin of her neck with his fangs she tried to scream but he covered her mouth and he continued to take her blood but when a scent comes in his nose he had to stop . it was the best thing he has ever smelt and he want to know where it was coming from . He dropped the woman on the floor and went after the scent the scent disappeared in a small store but it quickly came back out .

he didn't expect such a scent could be coming from a girl he couldn't stop himself from following her . don't get him wrong she was beautiful not beautiful she was what perfect was . he has never seen a woman that pulled him so much to her .

he followed her until he saw her approach a alley .

With his vampire speed he pulled her into the alley . Where their skin touched he felt electricity through his body and he became arose . he wanted to mark her and take her right there and then . he kept his hand over her mouth keeping her from screaming . he turned her around . she looked even more perfect closer . As he look in her eyes he could see his entire future with her . he wanted to mark her as his own, mate with her, have kids and live forever with her by his side . he knew she caught him good and he didn't have a problem a problem to be in her web.

He smiled . he knew she wasn't a human , a vampire, or wolf but he knew she was a super natural but he didn't care what kind she was .

She was his .

"your mine." Was the word that came out his mouth.

He wanted to bring her home right away and make her his . wait what is he thinking ? he didn't want a mate and yet he found her and couldn't part from her .

She bit his hand when he wasn't focusing and screamed so loud it caused his ears to ring . people came rushing into the alley he knew he had to leave without her . he flied up the wall .

No one saw him but he stayed close so he could keep an eye on her . Five men came to her rescue and all of them walked her home. He watched as they brought her into a apartment complex . even after she was no longer in his view he still watched . hours pass and yet she didn't appear again. When he was going to go home he spot her at a window at the third floor . she had on only a bra and with seeing that he couldn't tear his eyes off he wanted to see more but she pulled the curtain across and the lights was turned off .

He stayed there until the sun began to rise.