Chapter twelve

Dianna

"I want you to go and get ready." Zane said.

"Okay but I have no clothes."

"I'll let my servants get you some."

"Okay."

"The bathroom is the door on the right."

She walked to the door and looked in the bathroom was huge and she couldn't stop herself from opening her mouth.

"It's big right?" Zane asked.

"Yes very."

"Hurry up and go take a shower we only have limited time left."

She entered the bathroom and was careful to lock it behind her. She then undress and went into the shower she turned on the hot water to relax her mind and body. She showered and made the water ran down her hair to her toes it was so soothing but she couldn't stop herself from thinking about her vampire mate. She could feel the pull to him. If it wasn't for Zane she would already be his.

He wasn't forcing anything on her. she was the one that gave herself to him so even if he did mark her it wasn't by force it was consented but she still how the hell would she of none that .after she was done she looked at her naked form in the full body morrow in the bathroom . She couldn't see why two men wanted her. She didn't see herself as ugly but she wasn't gorgeous either .she moved for the morrow and rapped a robe over her that was on a rack in the bathroom then she stepped out.

Zane was gone. She sat on the bed wondering where those servants so long. She got bored and began to look around the room. She first spotted a picture with what looked like his family. It was Zane a boy that look younger than him and what looks like his mother and father.

The other picture was of him and a girl. They both had large smile on their face. You could see in their eyes that they were really happy. Maybe they were best friends she said to herself trying to fight the jealousy she began to feel. After seeing that picture she got cruise and she began to search around the room if she could find any other pictures of them but they where no more. She opened his closet and her mouth dropped open. The closet was huge and filled with all kinds of clothing and shoes. She looked through the closet admiring it until she touched a shirt of his and a shoes box fell out and spilled is components. It was filled with pictures. She turned the first one over and there the same woman from the other picture and Zane kissing. Her heart felt like it broke. It must be this stupid bond. She thought she continue looking through the pictures when she heart a rap. She putting everything back in as fast as she could and put back up the box and opened the door.

"Hi," she said when she saw the tall woman at the door.

"I'm here to get you ready for dinner." the woman said.

"Okay come in." I said moving.

"This is your dress and some underwear," she said putting them on the bed.

I took of the rope and put on the underwear.

When I looked at the woman she was as red as a tomato.

"What's wrong?"

"You are absolutely gorgeous in every way."She blurted out causing me to blush.

"Thank you."

"No problem princesses."

"I'm not a princesses my name is Dianna."

"As long as you are prince Zane mate you are a princesses and your name is already a princess name."