chapter 23

The next morning Dianna decided not to do anything in the morning. it didn't matter how anxious she was she couldn't allow Christopher to risk his health anymore. she spends the daylight ti,e sleeping she didn't realize how much she missed sleeping in the day since the vampire was stronger than her wolf she was more like a vampire that she was a wolf.

when the sun set Dianna didn't waste any time. She took a shower and dressed for a hike since she wasn't sure how fare they would be walking. Zane and Christopher were ready and by the door, by the time she came out. Zane leads the way because he knew the way better. They walked for hours and just when dinna was tired of walking they stopped.  

"Stop, I heard something," Zane said listening.

they all kept still and listened when they heard ruffles coming closer to them Zane and Christopher surrounded Dianna in a protective stance. the night was dark but Dianna could see shadows as they moved quickly around them.

Zane and Christopher let out a growl and the shadows stop moving. figures came out of the dark toward them.

Dianna couldn't see the figures due to Christopher's and Zane's large bodies blocking her view.

"what are you doing here prince of wolves and prince of darkness ?"

the man asked Zane and Christopher.

"We have nothing for you," another man shouted.

"We are here to see your alpha," Zane said.

"why should we let you? the werewolf kingdom or the vampire kingdom has done nothing for us and we are not going to put or alpha in danger of you. "

"move so we can see what you're hiding behind you and maybe we might consider," they said but Zane and Christopher only release a warning growl.

"Beta?" one of the men said.

A new voice came in.

"What is happening here?"

"these persons trespassed on our land and are demanding to see our alpha without a reason," one of the men spoke.

" Prince of darkness and prince of werewolves welcome this visit is unexpected and that's why our men would not allowing you to pass since we are going through a little problem presently," the new voice said 

 "we are here to see your alpha for something important to us," Zane said.

"I understand, it must be important that the two princes who hate each other would come together but we can't let you through until we see the person you're hiding behind you," the new voice said.

Zane and Christopher moved to allow Dianna to be exposed. She was happy she could finally see and her mates were not hiding her . the man in front of her looked like he was in his late twenties he was tall handsome and clear . his black hair was pulled back in a ponytail but what stood out about him was his blood red eyes to Dianna.

 He looked at Dianna with so much shock in his eyes. dianna was getting uncomfortable the way he looked at her.

"Beta are you okay?" one of the other men asked.

The man in front of Dianna ignored the other man.

"Kelly?" the man asked looking at her as if he expected her to say yes.

"My name is Dianna Gager and I have found out by my adopted parents that they found my mother half dead close to here and she died shortly after and recently I just found out I am a halfbreed and would like to know if you know anything about this?" Dianna said