Chapter Twenty

Zane let out a growl turning some people attention to him. Dianna notices the weird look  Zane was getting and stepped in front of Christopher. christopher tried to push her back behind him but when she showed him her darken eyes he let her go. Dianna stood between her two mates.

"right here is not the place to do this.," she said and walk away. 

she was hoping that her mates wound follow her and they did.

she walked until she was fare enough that no one could hear them. 

they both stood a distance from each other but close to her.

"Please I beg you I need both of you right now,  it's not time to fight I would like to know more about me before settling down I want to know me and I need both you to do it," she said with tears filled eyes. the emotion of just finding out her real mother died and gave her up made he want to find her father. she wanted to know more and it hurts to know that she was adopted.

they both looked at her and their eyes soften.

"how can I help?" Zane asked not hesitating.

Christopher growled at Zane question. now Christopher saw it as a competition.

"I can help you with everything there is no need for him," Christopher said.

this time Zane growled.

"can you guys please stop?" Dianna said.

  " I'm serious, "  she said.

"I'm going to need a separate car separate room and obviously I can't go by any of your house," she said.

"Okay," they both said. 

"I will get the car," Zane said.

"I will get us in a hotel room with three different rooms," Christopher said.

shortly after they both came back Zane leads her to the extra car and Zane and Christopher drove in separate cars also. 

 The cars stopped in front of a hotel. the driver opened the door for her . she walked into the hotel doors with both males behind her.

Zane stepped up in front and dealt with check-in. the bell boy leads us upstairs and to our room.

when they entered the door Dianna was shocked at the beauty of the room.

NB I  not strong of describing rooms so please look at the picture.

   the living room was a beautiful sight with a large white couch. a white rug was covering the living room area two white chairs stood in front of the couch and to complement it completely a small brown coffee table sat in the middle and on the ceiling one large chandelier hanging over the living room. dianna mouth dropped open from the beauty of the room. 

she walked I then followed by both Zane and Christopher. imagine how funny it looks to see two large men trying force themselves in a small doorway. she went to the first room that was also a sight.

"I think you should take the first room," Zane said.

"your right," Christopher said.

dianna was happy with the decision and send both of them out the room so she could take a shower.

after she was finished with her shower she brushed her hair and placed it in a ponytail and put on an oversized sweatshirt and 1shorts. she walked out the room right after back into the living room where she was smelling food.

she walked into the room seeing both Zane and Christopher in a serious stair down while talking. when she entered the room both of there attetion whent to her.

 there eyes darken when they saw the way she was dressed . Dianna looked down at her atire and didn't see the reason for there eyes to darken. Zane forth back for domminats and won but Christopher was like it was getting worst his fangs extended maybe it was becauuse of her neck was exposed Dianna wonder, in no time he was infront of her . he roughly held her hair and turn her neck to him. as fast as he was there he was gone.Zane stood in front of her  and growled loudly . Christopher eyes returened normal. he looked so sorry .then he was gone .

"your even considering chossing him?" Zane said.

"he can't even control himself, he is a disgusting leach" Zane said with disgust .

"it's hard on him," Dianna said defending Christopher 

Zane gorwled when he realize that Dianna was defending Christopher.

"and you don't think I have it hard the same thing he wants to do I want the same thing," Zane said angryly.

"it's not the same all you need to do is mark and mate with me . after he meets me my blood is the only thing he wants and yet he can't get it . he  also wants to mark and mate with me also. you will never understand the thirst that a vampire gets for blood I almost killed my parents because of that same blood,"

Zane got so angry that he held her neck and slammed her against the wall with alot of force. dianna feld to the ground after hiting the wall .

Dianna looked up from the ground.

"look who don't have any  controle now," dianna said getting up from the ground. she watched as the bruse on her shoulder heald fastly she knew it was beause of the blood she got recent .

Zane growled punch the wall leaving a huge hole and walked out . 

she sat down on the chair in the dinning room . she couldn't stop the tears from rolling down her eyes. It was hard on her being around both of them yet she can't have any.  she would die for both of them if she had the chance. this is how it felt to love two men . conflicted and hurt and confused.