Chapter six

Zane
Zane knew trying to win his mate by the human way was going to be difficult but she was worth it. Her friend told him she had classes this morning but he knew it wasn't smart to approach her so soon after what happened in the store this morning . Maybe tomorrow would be a better time .

It was time that he went home and tell both his parents the good news . Zane was so happy that he found her it's been centuries since he first started his search but it was still so frustrating that he had her so close and yet he couldn't have her .

He watched from a distance as she walked out her apartment building .he watched until she was safe inside .then he finally left and went back home .

He walked in the house and saw his mother in the living room.

She turned her head and watched him with shock exasperation.

"why didn't you leave ?" Zane mother asked.

"can you call father then I'll tell both of you the same time."

seconds after his father walked down the stairs .

"you called?" he asked

"yes Dad and I'm proud to say that I have found my mate ,"

his mother jumped up in joy and gave him a huge .

his father gave him a hug also .

"Congratulation," his father said.

"where is she?" his mother asked with joy in her eyes .

"she is at school." He said.

"she is where? you allow her to go? She no longer needs to go to school since she is never going to work. Her job is to stand by your side as a queen." His father said angry.

"my mate does not know about our world ,"

"So she is a human?" my mother asked .

"no but I don't know what she is ?" he said embarrass he doesn't even know what kind of super natural creature his mate was .

"what do you mean?" his father asked.

"I could feel her wolf but there where something else in her that made my wolf on edge,"

"you could feel something else ?"his father asked putting his hand on his chin .

"she is a half bread ," his mother said.

"what ? wasn't all of them whipped out?" I asked .

"around fifty years ago up north a packed was attacked by half breads. Half breads are strong creatures that have the ability of both species. the pack only survived because the vampires helped them." His father said.

"why would vampires help werewolves ?" Zane asked shocked .

"the vampire king of that state was mated to the alpha wolf mate."

"what? How could both of them be mated to her.?"

"half breads have two different creatures inside them and if one of their mates are pure wolf or vampire there other side has a different mate ."

"So you're trying to tell me I'm not the only mate of my mate."

"No." his mother said.

My wolf got angry .

"she's mine and no one else ." I growled out .

"I understand son how you feel but your only choice is to find out who is her other mate and kill him before he can claim her ."