Chapter Two

Dianna called her parents and told them about the problem she was facing with somewhere to stay they where even angrier than Dianna about the situation they agreed even if the apartment was more expensive they had no choice but to send the money since they didn't want her to be homeless.

Everyone without a room had to sleep in a large room on the ground. Ashley introduced Dianna to her friend Kelly and they all decided to go apartment shopping together. They spend the rest of the night talking. the three of them woke up early and headed out in the city to look for and apartment that was close to the college .

It was six in the afternoon and yet the three couldn't find an apartment. They were going to check one last one then call it a day. They walked into a apartment compound around a block away from the collage. a woman lead them to the owner . the owner was a short fat shine headed man . he smiled when he saw the three girls walking into his office.

"hello young ladies . how may I help you?" he said with a huge grin .

"We are looking three apartments fully furnished immediately."

"I'm sorry but I only have one apartment it has three room, a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom."

"We can rent it together. We would be roommates and I bet it will be easier for all of us to pay the rent instead of one person. Please say yes I'm tired of looking." Ashley said with puppy dog eyes .

"You do have a point. Wait we haven't even asked how much he would charge us."

"What is the price of the apartment?" Kelly asked.

"I'll charge you beautiful young ladies $700"

"Good $233 for each of us it is cheaper that getting a apartment for ourselves." Dianna said to the other two girls.

"We will take it." all the girls said I union.

"you will have to pay down half now and the other half when you move in and sign these so we could have a legal agreement."

They gave him half and sign the agreement.

"When will you guy be moving in?"

"tomorrow." they answered.

"Would you like to see it?"

"Yes," they all said in union.

There apartment was three floors up. It was number 211. He opened the door. It was bigger than they expected. They walked in with aww . The living room was painted blue it had a black three seated couch and two arm chairs and TV. The dining room and the kitchen were attached to the living room. The kitchen has a stove, a microwave oven, a toaster, coffee maker and a refrigerator. The rooms where down the hall way the first room was the same color of as the living room it had a one size bed, two dressers and one mirror all the other rooms where just as the first one. He opened the bathroom and it had everything a bathroom should have and it was also painted blue.

Ashley took the first room Dianna took the second and Kelly took the third.

The girls were so happy that they found a place they all went back with smiles on their faces

But the minute there head touched there pillow they were out.

They woke up early and moved into their new apartment. The day was spent cleaning and unpacking after the three was done it was already night they fell on the couch tired.

"I'll order a Pizza, "Ashley said.

"I'm going down by the store we pass earlier today for some ice-cream" Dianna said.

"I'll just sit here." Kelly said.

Dianna and Ashley laughed and went to what they had to do.

Dianna grabbed some money.

"do you guys need something ?" she asked .

"I want a skittles." Kelly shout out Dianna looked at Ashley that was just coming off of the phone.

"I just want a Oh Henry," Ashley said

Dianna walked out the apartment and down to the store. From the minute she left the store she could feel someone following her .She began to walk faster. She was passing an ally when she was attacked from the back and pushed into the ally. Her skin came alive with fireworks. she tried to scream but the person was covering her mouth. The person turned her around so they where face to face. The ally was dark but she could see the outline of her attacker face. He smiled and her inside melt. She was more enjoying his touch than scared what the hell is wrong with her she thought. Someone is attacking her and yet all she could think about was how good they felt against her.

"Your mine." the person said.