Chapter twenty one

Dianna lay in her bed begging for sleep to reach her but it wasn't coming, she heard the door open an hour ago and fifteen minutes ago. it's now two in the morning and yet her eyes have never closed. she twisted and turned constantly. she was exhausted but yet sleep wouldn't come to her.

she closed her eyes begging to sleep when she heard two growls outside her door. she knew who exactly it was, so she shouted out,

"come in you two,"

seconds both fight to get in the door the same time. all Dianna could do was shack her head.

"why are you not asleep?" Dianna asked both of them.

"just couldn't," both said at the same time.

"it's almost impossible to sleep without ones mate after meeting them," Zane said.

realization hit her. so that was the reason she couldn't get any sleep

she inhaled and the scent of her two mates automatically calm her and her eyes slowly began to close.

"please stay," she said before drifting off to sleep.

............................................................

She woke up the next morning well rested. she did her final stretch and opened her eyes. Christopher was still asleep in a chair near to her but he could imagine how exhausted he must be since he didn't sleep at all yesterday and he was up must of the night also.  the other chair was empty and Zane was nowhere to be found he must of already be up. she opened the door softly so she wouldn't wake up Christopher and made her way down the hall to the smell of food. she walked into the kitchen. 

Zane back was turned towards her and he was singing the song he had playing while cooking. Dianna couldn't stop the smile from coming on her face.

she cleared her trout and Zane turned around quickly . his face was in shock.

"when did you reach here?" he asked.

"I just did,"

"great so you didn't see anything."

"see what?" Dianna asked teasing him.

"nothing embarrassing ." he said laughing.

"like?" she asked.

"I'm not telling you," he said laughing

"what you cooking?" Dianna asked.

"some blueberry pancake with scrambled egg," Zane said.

"I didn't know royals could cook," Dianna said taking a small pease of the egg and shoving it in her mouth.

"we can," he said laughing

"It does taste good," Dianna said sitting down.

"how did it go with your parents?" Zane asked turning off the stove and setting the last batch of pancake on the counter.

"I found out they were not my real parents,"

"I'm so sorry," Zane said walking around to hug her.

"it's okay. I was kind of sad at first  but now it's okay."

"so you know who your real parents are?"

"not really. my mother is dead and I don't know about my father."

"how did they get you? Supernaturals don't give away their children to humans at all."

"it looks like my mother was attacked and before she died she gave them."

"what you mean attacked?"

"she had scars and an arrow through her chest ."

"where did they find her?" Zane asked.

"I'm coming back," Dianna said and went for her  bag and searched for the map her adopted mother gave her and showed it to Zane.

"there is no wolf pack around that area right now but they where one and there is a mix pack that area."

"what is a mixed pack?" Dianna asked.

"a pack with all kinds of supernatural. it's mostly made up of rejects , criminals and other people that no other of there species wants."

"what happened to the pack that was around that area?"

"they were attacked and completely whipped off,"

"how?" Dianna asked feeling sorry.

"we don't know but it was strange since there luna was one of the must powerful luna ever,"

"how come?" Dianna asked.

"she was a half bread element wolf."

"what is that?"

"a halfbreed that could control water,

 wind earth etc."

"but she controlled fire and her wolf and vampire weren't weak either it was so strange how they died . they fought whole army halfbreeds and half-breeds are strong and their pack was small and yet they won. the pack was so strong and one day we got a call and bam the pack was wiped away ."

"do you believe that was what killed my mother?"

"I don't know. how old were you when they found you."

"A newborn baby,"

"So no the pack was killed years before your birth but not too far away though,"

"do you know if the halfbreed had any children?"

"yes, she did a son and a daughter that was killed at a young age ."

"but I did hear her daughter's death was a lie."

"really?"

"yes really,"

"Do you think you can get a meeting with the mix pack I would like to ask them some questions maybe my mother was apart of them.