Chapter eleven

Dianna

Dianna looked at the man that stood at the other side of the bed as he told her it's a possibility that her parents weren't really her parents.

It's impossible right. They have baby pictures of her to her she look like them so they had to be her parents maybe there just hiding the fact that she is a monster from her .maybe they didn't want her to hate herself because of who she was. Her head began to hurt and everything around her began to spin and her breaths shorten at that point that she was struggling to breath. she felt pain erupting from her upper back to her lower it was as if her bones where braking and being rearrange she cried out in pain. When she felt an arm wrapped around her the pain lesson until it was if it wasn't there.

She opened her eyes that she didn't realize she closed.

"You need to relax yourself I know you have questions but that can wait. Since you have never shift when your body is in any extreme stress it will force an early shift before it's ready and that can even kill you." the man said.

"What do you mean by shift?"

"You are turning to your wolf form."

His touch was so comfortable that she didn't even notice that he still had his hands wrapped around her.

"Can you please let me go?"

An animalistic growl came out instead .

"it's not me that don't want to let you go is my wolf he still can smell that vampire on you and he want to have his scent on you instead ."

She doesn't understand there world but she can't lay it feels nice. He then shortly after put his nose on the crock of her neck. She tried to move but he held her in place.

"Please allow me to take in your scent from so close for my first time."

His breath tickled her neck and cause delight to form between her legs. It was a similar feeling she felt with the vampire man but the pull she felt with the vampire was much greater.

He growled lowly when her change in scent hit his nostril. He knows she couldn't control it and it was just a natural response her body had to there bond but it still didn't stop him from listen to the call of her body. He sent small kisses up her neck . The faster he marked her is the faster he got rid of competition. He made his teeth came down he was ready to make her his. His teeth prick her neck preparing to break surface that was when he was slammed to the ground.

He was shocked to see her standing over him with her eyes reddish yellow. It was obvious she wasn't in control any more.

"Wolf if you wish to put your mark on me you must prove yourself worthy of me."She said with angelic voice.

When even her voice change that other side of her was in full control.

"Who are you he asked?"

"My name is Jasmine and I'm her vampire. Since you're not my mate you have to prove to me why I should allow you to mark us."

"I it doesn't matter how you put it I'm still your mate too."

"You're not my mate. You belong to the wolf that I share a body with but I'm not going to allow her to get her mate without giving me a proper reason for me to leave my mate to be with you. If you want to put a mark on us you have to kill my mate and if you lose the wolf agree to stay with my mate either one the human will be fine."

"Okay demons are known for the love of their mates to wine their hearts by battle but I never heard of a vampire that likes that or a vampire with red eyes."