33

^^ Kaldur as Aquaman ^^

— Erin —

I was traveling without the portals, just enjoying the leisure time. I realized I'd been working again, just like before, non-stop; a few fun breaks, but when I was working, that's all I could think about. My obsessive compulsive nature was ruining the fun of things for me again. Even fun things, like building a city, it became some arduous task that required my full attention, instead of what it should have been; something fun.

I shook my head and looked out the windshield. "Alright, Helix; how's the Star Labs contract for my material going? Has Lex Luthor caught wind of it yet?"

"It's been placed into the news that you and Star Labs are creating a new material that the government is interested in, and spread by word of mouth in the criminal sides, -both street-scum and millionaire-scum,- that the material is your ticket to freedom from the League of Shadows. I made sure some of Luthor's ears picked up on it from several irrefutable sources. Won't be long now."

"Good... and how's the UN's contract coming along? You made sure the contract says I'll be paid in land-fills and property, and be allowed to take all the garbage therein, as well as any future dumps? And you set up a cave where it can all be sorted and catalogued before destruction?" I hummed.

"Why sort and catalogue that stuff?" He asked, confused.

"First of all: do you know how many bodies have been dumped in landfills, and the murder trials have never gone forward? Or nuclear Waste illegally dumped and poisoning wildlife? Second of all: we need to know what burns best, and what gives us the best materials for other things. Third: We'll need the biological material, considering I plan on repopulating near-extinct animals, trees, and obviously the fishes and coral we've already begun." I chuckled.

"Ahh... where will the animals go?" He pulled up a map of our territory.

I smiled and zoomed out the map, showing everything from the coast of China to the beaches of California. "Once we have the governments give us the entirety of the Pacific Ocean, we will have tens of thousands of square miles of open ocean to build sanctuaries for these animals; islands that match their natural habitats perfectly, by way of the Nth Metal domes that can be used to replicate the weather and temperature of their habitats. Homes with no humans to poach them, just prey to hunt and mates to procreate with."

"I see... should I include that in the deal with the UN?"

"Yes. I'd like the unclaimed waters of the Pacific, in exchange for being the world's free trash disposal. Also, you'll be sending weekly reports to every law enforcement agency in the world, with any evidence of killings or other crimes you can find from the trash in their areas. That's the reason it needs to be catalogued, my dear." I nodded.

"Understood, I'll set up a subroutine for it... done; a whole whopping 20% of my Ram, 20 million quantum computers, all helping solve crimes... with trash." He laughed ironically, and I smiled.

"You Joke, my friend, but we'll be doing more good for the world than any team of vigilantes ever could, and all without breaking the law. Working within the law is much more doable than they seem to think, and we'll be helping save the earth, as well, a nice little bonus." I chuckled, and set a search for suitable locations for islands of various types, considering the different species' and souls and terrains they needed to live. Almost before I finished typing the commands, there were thousands of hits, each one close enough to the surface at high tide that just a few dozen tons of dirt and rocks could make them viable islands.