8

^^ the Lab's living area ^^

— Erin —

Needless to say, I did not 'call down the Divine Wrath of Fate', subsequently being Smote from existence by a seemingly random bolt of lightning.

Instead, I carried Moray with me back to the truck, and drove back to Conner and Megann's house, settling Moray into the bed to rest, and sitting at my desk to survey the progress to my base, over the course of the day.

The lab was nearing completion, so I queued the fabricator to use my measurements to start making me some clothes, as well as a set of bulletproof duds like Deathstroke's. Those seemed pretty nifty, and seeing as my clothes weren't nearly as indestructible as I was, I would need to prevent any future wardrobe malfunctions.

I placed the Tooth inside the tray for the Synthesizer, and stepped back. "Scan that, analyze it and record everything about it. Can it be replicated with 100% accuracy?"

"Scanning... Scanning... Scan- Scan Complete. Object: Bicuspid; Species: Homo Magi; Subspecies: Homo Magi Aquarius; Common Name: Atlantean; DNA Match: Prince Orm of Atlantis. 99.99998% accuracy Replication Projected Possible."

"Alright, good to know. And this?" I placed the collar in its place, taking the tooth and dropping it into a small jar of honey, to preserve it. (Honey being the best preservative substance in existence.)

"Scanning... Scanning... Scanning... Recognized; Object: Collar; Material: Greco-Roman Divine Metal, from the Forge of Hephaestus/Vulcan. Status: it is only 80% Replicable. An unknown energy is necessary for the creation of this metal."

I nodded. "And at 80% accuracy, what are the properties of the metal?"

"Extreme Durability, 10,000x the weight-strength ratio of titanium carbonate. 4,000x that of graphene super-carbon tubes. Absorption and instantaneous dispersal of energy and heat, up to a temperature of 300,000kelvin, 10x hotter than a bolt of lightning, as well as any known plasma weapon, though unknown Alien Technology likely Surpasses known weaponry. It is likely the common ancestor between Captain Atom's Containment Suit and the semi-radioactive metal dubbed 'Promethium', as it carries all the properties of both metals."

"Ooh, nice! Use a triple-layered nanomesh made of that in my new suit, coupled with ribs and plates tactically placed to allow full flexibility and mobility, and include a set of electric conduits and a ultra-high-capacity battery, to redirect the stored energy into bioelectric shocks, strong enough to take down metahumans or even Kryptonians, for potentially non-lethal take-downs?" I grinned.

"... reconfiguring... done. It will take much longer to create, approximately four hours."

"And it looks just like my normal hooded leather jacket, jeans, boots, and gloves; all black and charcoal, yes?" I clarified.

"... electrical combat modifications will glow blue-white, reminiscent of Atlantean Tattoos, when in use."

"That's acceptable, move it to the top of the Queue, and add in a second set, just in case. Last change, make it adjustable, so it'll fit itself to whoever's wearing it." I leaned back, thinking about the implications of what I was doing.

'Do I really intend to stay here and be a costumed Super Hero? Really? Honestly, I wasn't the type! Or at least, I didn't think so, but my actions so far had proven otherwise a few different times...'

"Reconfiguring... done. time frame changed to 5 hours." The machine broke me out of my thoughts.

"Good... add somewhere in the queue my weapons of choice, my knife and pistol, made of the same material, and with a miniature synthesizer in the pistol's magazine, so I don't need to reload." I smiled at the thought.