17

^^ the new apartment ^^

— Erin —

"Alright, first of all, I've given your offer some thought, and I decided that the Poly thing wasn't... really my style. I'd like to remain your bed-buddy, of course, and I'm open to threesomes, but no, I don't want to be part of your romantic life." Kyra sighed.

I blinked slowly, and nodded. "Well alrighty then... was not expecting that, but I respect your decision."

Diana raised an eyebrow, and nudged Zatanna, standing and making her way to the walkway that wrapped the building like a full porch, apparently trying to give us some semblance of privacy; instead, Zatanna stayed, sipping her tea and examining the faces of everyone present.

"Da, and I am intrigued by you, and so I have not changed my mind, but I must go to Casablanca for next shoot; I thought you should know that I'd be gone for about two weeks. Also, Jenny gave me the video of the shoot to give to you." Vera nodded, handing me a usb drive.

"Ooh, fun! This'll keep me company for two weeks easy." I smirked, tucking it into my cleavage. "But if you'd like to see me, during those two weeks, it's no problem for me to pop over to Morocco."

She blinked slowly. "Pop? You can just... go?!?"

"You came here through a teleporter, my dear... to the middle of the South Pacific." I explained slowly.

"Ah... da, that makes sense. I had forgotten. Yes, I will give you a call when I arrive, then!" She smiled and kissed my cheek, then tossed back the rest of her bitter-as-hell-coffee. "That is all I had to say, but can I ask who that boy is?" She asked, pointing at Terran, who was sitting on a rock out in the water.

"Ah, that's Terran, they're not a boy... I think? They're a shapeshifter, so they can have whatever parts they like." I explained.

"Ooh! That sounds fun!" She laughed.

"And they're very shy, and they don't like showing anyone their skin, so don't let on that you can see them, please?" I sighed, and then had a thought. "Oh! And speaking of seeing people, I have something of a confession of my own, to both of you, Kyra and Vera."

Kyra raised her eyebrows slowly. "That sounds ominous? Do you have an STD?"

"No, I have myself tested for those every two weeks, actually, thank you very much!" I frowned.

"Hey, it's a legitimate question." She shrugged.

"Hmph... anyway, my confession is twofold; one: Sofia records everything I see, in an attempt to help me find details I overlooked, or had no way of seeing, like UV-Activated letters on a blank page, or whatever. Everything I see."

Vera nodded. "Ahh, Yes, So she recorded us having the Sex. And?"

"And I'd like to know, from both of you, if it's alright if I keep that footage. It's encrypted, and no one even knows it exists, except for you four, so you don't have to worry about it being hacked or anything." I assured them swiftly.

Kyra nodded. "On the condition that I get a copy of the tape? Yes, you may keep the sex-tapes for your Fluff-Bank."

Zatanna snorted her tea, coughing violently as she recovered, and Vera patted her back comfortingly.

"Done. Sofia? Make Kyra a copy of all our sexual shenanigans, all the angles, encrypted with a biometric lock, please?" I asked.

"Oohlala, Doctor, my first naughty request!!! I am disappointed you didn't ask me to review zhe tapes... a sadly missed opportunity for a double entendre, Doctor." She sighed, and a small flash drive dropped out of a portal on the roof, directly into Kyra's hand.