Chapter 18.5: Chibi

(no ones POV)

Once again, we are in the classroom where we can learn about the magical abilities of the holy knights. Like the other time, there was a giant screen in the back of the classroom. Hawk was sitting at his desk while he waited for Professor (y/n). Suddenly, (y/n) appeared inside the classroom with a small smoke explosion.

(y/n): Ugh! This is the last time that I ask Merlin to teleport me here!

(y/n) looked at the camera and quickly cleared his throat before starting the show.

(y/n): Hello everyone and welcome back to the "seven deadly sins encyclopedia!". 

Hawk: What are we going to learn today?

(y/n): Good question! Today we are going to learn about Howzer's magic!

(y/n) pressed a button on a remote control and on the screen behind him appeared a montage about Howzer using his magic power "Tempest".

(y/n): Tempest! Howzer's magical ability allows him to control the movement of air and generate powerful currents of air in the form of a tornado. Being hit with that magical power must be an agitated trip.

Suddenly, Howzer appeared out of nowhere next to Hawk's side.

Howzer: And I can do many things with my magic power!

Hawk: Like what?

Howzer: Take note of this!

Before Howzer could activate his magic power, Elizabeth got inside the classroom with a couple of books in her arms.

Elizabeth: I'm late for-

Howzer used his magical power to create a small wind blast that lifted Elizabeth's skirt a little. Elizabeth quickly dropped her books to hold her skirt and cover herself.

Elizabeth: KYAAA!

Howzer: This magic power has its privileges!

(y/n): Howzer...

Howzer: Wha- OH CRAP!

(y/n): I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!! *Angry Zagan noices* GRAAAAA!!!

Howzer: I'M SORRY!!!

The sound of multiple elements of the stage breaking was heard in the background, along with the screams of many spectators and a cat... For some reason. This lasted a couple of minutes until Zagan went back to the stage.

(y/n): That booty is mine!

Elizabeth: *Blushing* W-What?

Hawk was taking notes on exactly everything that had just happened in this place.

Hawk: Elizabeth's booty is for Zagan... There! What's next?

(y/n): Once in bed-

Elizabeth: *Blushing mess* T-The episode is over!

non-existent sequence of credits.

The End

AAANNNDDD DONE!!!

Guys, I just discovered something really amazing! This book reached the hundred thousand readings! And with that I bring you some important news and a question.

The news: I will write a separate book about the movie of the seven deadly sins after being done with seasson 1

Question: Do you want to see my face? Do you want to see the strange guy behind the book?

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!