Chapter 10: A tournament?

Mecha: I know it's been a while, but as promised I'm back and ready to work. I hope you emjoy it :D

(your POV)

It was a beautiful day! The birds sing, the sun shines, and I'm trapped in a room with a furious princess while I'm trying to find some escape way to save my ass! I didn't expect Elizabeth to be so upset with the fact that I was in a relationship long ago. The most scary thing, is that when she is angry, she is even more terrifying than my demonic form.

Elizabeth: Well?! I want to hear the story! Were you in a relationship with Gila or not?!

Me(mind): Oh-Oh.

Me: W-Well, I wouldn't call it precisely a relationship.

Elizabeth: And why not?!

Me: It was more... a relationship for convenience...

Elizabeth: What?

Apparently, that choice of words managed to relax Elizabeth's anger. Very good brain! Keep it up and we'll come out of this together!

Me: Let me explain. The family of Guila was marked by many of the citizens of Liones as cowards. Guila's father had disappeared years ago and everyone took it as an act of betrayal and cowardice. During that time, I was still performing the training of a holy knight, but from time to time I liked to play with other children in my free time. One day, I met Guila and we started talking. She told me how she wanted to follow her father's steps and become a holy knight just like him! We had become very good friends during our childhood. But one day, some troublemakers came to the central plaza looking for her, only to beat her and mock her. I was still a child, but I was determined to protect my friend! But things took a very positive turn.

Elizabeth: What happened? 

Me: The troublemakers recognized me. They realized that I was Hendrickson's son and to avoid getting into trouble with one of the leaders of the holy knights, they decided to run away. Don't blame me for my stupid idea, but at that time and I repeat, I was still a child. I thought that if Guila became my girlfriend, those idiots would leave her alone!

Elizabeth just stares at me. Her expression was neither of anger, but at the same time not one of happiness either. It was a blank expression! She is trying to understand what I did? Or is she angry with me, but knowing that my intentions were good, she doesn't want me to feel guilty? I wish I could understand women better.

(Mecha: Me too.)

Elizabeth: I'm sorry.

Me: Huh?

Elizabeth: I'm sorry. I think I jumped very quickly to conclusions.

Me: It's okay! But... could you do me a favor?

Elizabeth: Of course! What do you need?

Me: Could you untie me please? I can't feel my legs.

Yep, Elizabeth tied me to a chair just to stop me from trying to escape and avoid this conversation. I would have done it, if it hadn't been for Meliodas and Ban who helped her. Traitors- Wait, were we on the same team?

Elizabeth: Right! I was forgetting about that!

*Knock* *Knock*

Ban: Hey, you two! Are you done with your couple problems? The food is ready! 

Elizabeth: *blushing* W-What?

Then, she ran out of the room chasing Ban to explain what was actually happening. But... she forgot about me.