Chapter 1: The sin of wrath

(No ones POV)

The boar hat, one of the many taverns of Britannia. Right now was filled with people that were drinking and eating... if you can call the food of that place edible. There were a group of customers talking and enjoying their time until the doors burst open, a man came in while catching his breath.

Man1: I-I saw it! Honest! I saw it with my own two eyes!

Man2: I'm positive that it was the wandering Rust Knight!

Drunk1: Everybody's benn talking about it lately.

Drunk: Come on, there's no such thing. It's just something to scare children into behaving. "If you keep misbehaving, on of the Seven Deadly Sins will come for you in armor that's rusty from blood!"

Drunk3: And the funniest part, is that they say he's traveling with a weird guy with a scar on his face!

All the customers of the place began to laugh out loud, until the doors opened suddenly showing the silhouettes of two people. One of them was a large armor and the other one looked like a normal person, who was helping the knight to walk, using his body as a support so he would not fall.

(an: you have the same scar like Hakuryuu on your face)

Rusty: Seven deadly sins...

All: IT'S HERE!!!

All the customers ran with fear, except for the owner of the place and the pig. For be very small in stature, the owner of the bar is very brave. The knight and the person start to walk towards the bartender, until the rusty armor was about tu fall if wasn't for the guy with the scar stoping him and gently laying him on the floor. He remove the knight helmet, revealing a girl with silver hair completely exhausted. 

???: Hey kid, i'm sorry for scaring your customers, but i need help please. Is there a place where she can take a rest here?

(Time skip)

After removing the girl's armor and letting her sleep in a bed, the boy with the scar took a long jug of water. After taking his water he took a deep breath and directed his attention to the blond boy.

???: Once again, I apologize for your clients.

Blond boy: It's okay. So what's your name? And why was that girl in that armor?

???: My name is (y/n) (l/n). What's yours?

Blond boy: Oh, my name is Meliodas.

(y/n)(mind): Meliodas... nah, It can't be him. He should be an adult today.

(y/n): And about the armor, it's a long story. 

???: Is not like we have more customers thanks to you two!

(y/n) looked from left to right in search of the person who said that, but could not find anyone.

(y/n): Who said that?

???: Over here you pig!

He then looked down to see that the pig was talking to him.

(y/n): Eh?

Meliodas: Oh, he is Hawk. 

Hawk: I'm sir Hawk, captain of the order of scraps disposal!

(y/n): You must be the first animal that talks to me and doesn't try to eat me after that.

Hawk: How interesting. But what about the girl? Why she was inside that armor?

Meliodas: How can we be sure she is a girl?