Chapter 2: The sword

(your POV)

So the "boar hat"... is literally the hat of a giant pig. Well, at least it makes justice to his name. Anyway, Meliodas told me to go upstairs for a while, he says he has a surprise for me that will help us to get information. Maybe over the years he get some contacts or informants around the kingdom and he is preparing the map to look for them, if thats the case we have a very high opportunity to easily find the other sins.

Meliodas: Okey (y/n), come donw stairs now!

Me: Coming!

I went down the stairs and at the end I was not expecting Meliodas surprise at all. I began to feel how my cheeks begin to warm up and my eyes shot open. Elizabeth was wearing a uniform that did not leave much to the imagination because it stood out very much ... natural gifts. But I must admit that it makes her look very ado- GAH!!! FOCUS (Y/N)!!!

I grabbed Meliodas by the collar of his shirt and lifted him off the floor, while shaking left to side him

Me: What do you think you are making her wear!? She is the princess you Dummy! Give her something more appropriate!

Meliodas: For your face i know you are loving it.

Me: *blushing* Y-You little-

Elizabeth: Um, what is this outfit for?

Meliodas: *thumb up* It's the tavern uniform!

Hawk: I'm sorry that this guy's pervy tastes are on full display...

Elizabeth: You want me to collect rumors and info regarding the Seven Deadly Sins while I wait tables, is that right?

Meliodas kept moving from left to right examining the princess, I swear that if he do something pervert again, I'll cut off his arms.

Meliodas: Info on the Holy Knights would be nice, too.

Me: Well i know a couple of things about them, i heard that Gil- 

I was interrupted by Meliodas who lifted Elizabeth's skirt and looked at her panties. I Summon my spear and I would have attacked meliodas if it were not for hawk and Elizabeth stopping me from doing it.

Me: I'M GONNA CUT YOUR ARMS OFF!!!

Elizabeth: Please (y/n) calm down!

Meliodas: Relax. I'm conductiong a zie check.

After taking deep breaths and thinking in happy stuff, i finally manage to calm down. Relax (y/n), this will end once we save the kingdom... one day i'm gonna kill him.

Elizabeth: Excuse me... Sir Meliodas? There's something I would like to ask you.

Meliodas: Huh?

Elizabeth: Are the Seven Deadly Sins...

Me: Terrible criminals that the world says they are? I don't think so.