Feeling worthless

*these imagines get better the more you read. so bare with me with the terrible writing but it gets better*

Y/n's Pov

I was standing behind the locked door to the bathroom crying. I'm staring into the mirror asking myself, "why am I so ugly?" I don't know why. I hate my body a lot. People say I have the best body but I don't believe them. Sometimes I just feel like disappearing. But one thing is holding me back. And that's my boyfriend Colby. Yes, Colby Brock. I love him with everything I have. He means the absolute world to me. I would do anything for him.

Colby's Pov

I walk in the door to Y/n and I's shared apartment. I walk into our room and hear faint cries coming from the bathroom. I put my ear to the door to try and hear more. I hear her whisper but not too low, "I can't do this anymore." I look up and a tear escapes my eye. I hate when my girlfriend feels like that. It's not the first time this has happned. I try to open the door but it's locked. I knocked on the door and say, "please let me in."

Y/n's Pov

"Please let me in" I hear Colby say from the other side of the door. How can I resist him. His voice is so calm and sweet, I love it. There's no way anyone could resist it. I unlock the door and start crying again. Colby runs up to me and holds me in his arms. He picks me up and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His face is in the crook of my neck and I feel a tear drop onto my shoulder. I hate when he cries. It makes me want to cry even more. I look at him in his beautiful blue eyes and kisses him. He kisses me back lovingly. "I'm sorry," is all I could say. He sets me on the counter and stands in between my legs and just holds me.

"Whats wrong my love?" he says looking into my eyes.

"I'm ugl.." I get cut off.

"I already know where this is going. Baby, your not ugly. I promise you that. I love you so fucking much you don't know. I love you more than you could even imagine. Your beautiful. Every single part of you is. Your perfect just the way you are. You should be proud of how you look. After all you are pretty damn fine if you know what I mean," he winks.

I laugh because the end but I also had tears in my eyes. One falls from my eye and Colby quickly wipes it away.

"I love you so fucking much Colby Brock!"

"I love you so much more Y/N Y/L/N!"

"Not possible"

"Possible!"

"Wanna cuddle and watch a movie?"

"I'm so down."

Well I'm finally editing this book !! I was so young when I wrote this and looking back on it, I hate myself for being so cringy. I definitely learned a lot about writing and this book definitely needs to be edited. If you read this book before editing, I'm really sorry. I never put trigger warnings and i wrote things that are inappropriate and I'm really sorry if I triggered anything, I'm much better now trust me. I love you all and thank you so much for all the support you give me.

If you like Harry Styles like me, I have an imagines book on him if you'd like to read it.

Love you all, stay safe and hydrated ❤️