Mission: Not Falling In Love With Him (16)

Hello people that like to read this story!!! sorry again for the waiting! junior year is crazy over here! school expects you to forget you have a life and just focus on that! Well, guess what? Na-ahh!

So... thanks you for reading. It's short, sorry! I wont promise faster uploads cause I think we've all seen how...not on time I am with those. :s shame i know x_x

okay here you go! there's an eight line treat for ya ;) which is not a big deal but it made sense to put it there. it felt right. that's it :)

Peace&Love, Carrie Underwood and The script :D

*********************

Mission: Not Falling In Love With Him (16)

Logan's POV:

The sight pained me. Nathalie all bruised and hurt resting on her torn out father's shoulder. It shouldn't have been like this. She shouldn't have been here. I don't know why she decided to do this but she shouldn't have.

She could have left me there for those guys to take me the night of the party but she fought them and beat them all and now she looked like hell. But she changed; she became more calculating and rough. Brian did that to her. I did that. Something tells me she's not going back to who she was.

I've been trying to get away from her but how can I if she's always there to save me? How can I keep lying to her like this? she probably thinks the worse of me. What I did to deserve this, it wasn't as bad as I had put it but I couldn't say anything else. I was here because I opened my stupid mouth in the first place. And now she's like this because of me, because she feels is her job to protect me.

I have to tell her the truth.

Nathalie's POV:

I woke up again sore lying on the red couch. My entire body hurt and felt swollen. I blame Brian for that one. I stretch and got up lazily. I walked outside looking around see if I bumped into anyone. I was starving! I was halfway through the messy living room when someone bumped into me sending me to the floor.

But before I hit it I was in Brian's arms.

"What the hell-" I shut me up putting a hand on my mouth and dragged me to hide behind the couch.

"Please, please, please don't say a word." He was hurting me. I tried to free my mouth from him. He was hurting my bruised cheek. I licked his palm as I tear rolled down. Such a weak response. He immediately let go and cleaned his hand making faces. "Damn, Nat, why did you-are you ok?" he said when he

saw me cleaning the tear. "Are you alright? What happened?"

"You hurt my swollen cheek." I stated and got up but he pulled me back down. Guilt was all over his face.

"I'm sorry about that, I really am, but I was-"

"Just doing your job?" I cut him off. "You always are. I still think you are." I smiled fakely and stood up again only to be brought back down.

"Okay, you need to stop doing that!" I hissed.

"Sorry but I don't want Mike to find me." I saw the broken lip and the messed hair and smiled.

"What has he done?"

"Just look at me."

"You look fine, maybe if he breaks something..." I trailed of thoughtfully. I stared point blank at me.

"No."

"Oh, Mike!" I sang and he rushed to cover my mouth again but I pulled back. "If you hurt me again, I'll cut your balls out." I threatened pointing my finger at him.