Mission: Not Falling In Love With Him (12)

hello! little but something. Thanks for reading, i really appreciate.

COMMENT> VOOTEE! :D

********************************

Mission: Not Falling In Love With Him (12)

"You got me for a minute there." Logan said chuckling.

"Oh, you think that's funny? I can leave you if you want to." I said working my way out of the ropes on my feet.

Maybe it was the lack of food that made me believe it would work. Hell maybe it was the fact that I was blind! But I had the feeling this would work.

Maybe it was my imagination-NO! damn it! I am getting out of here.

With a new push of adrenaline and excitement running through me I reached Logan who was still chuckling.

"Wow-what the-"

"Shut up." I hissed in his ear and felt him tense.

"You got out?" he asked in a hush in pure shock.

"No, Braniac, I'm elastic woman." I said sarcastically. The god mood and the confidence works shots in me. Maybe I should have crazy inspiring ideas more often.

Okay-rambling isn't good. I shook my head clearing and undid his tie,

"Can we be serious for a minute here?" Logan said in a serious voice that almost worked as a wake-up call from this plan. ALMOST.

"I am." I said moving to undo his feet. "You're right; he is my weakest point but guess what, anyone who can lay a beat up like that against someone I care gains my unconditional kill shot."

"AWW! You care about me-" he started to whine but I cut him off.

"You're my mission, I have to." And that made it to silence him. I have no idea how but we were both on board on the plan.

I admit it did have some inconsistencies but I could work it out. I had to.

And yet it may seem that I'm moving way too fast but one thing I've learned, you have to always keep moving. Always strike in the most unexpected way. Don't go for the obvious. Act. That's what I have been taught to follow and up until now I have. And I have also failed because otherwise he wouldn't have found me.

Even if he knows me the best, even if no one else has seen me like he does, if I did this the right way no one will find me. He won't get Logan.

"Do you have the chip?" I asked.

"What? No, of course not. That'd be stupid-"

"Where is it?" I asked bluntly.

There was no answer for a full minute. "I...I can't tell you." He said in a low voice.

"Logan I have to know." I looked blankly at the dark. It was awkward. There was no light that could help me see a thing. And that frustrated me the most. If I couldn't see then I was no good than Logan in these kinds of things.

"You have to trust me it's for your good but I can't tell you where it is." He finally said.

I didn't answer this time. I knew I had to trust him with this. He trusted me with his life how could I not!

I took a deep breath, finally thinking in peace, and walked in the dark towards the door. There was no anticipation or adrenaline rush in me now but I felt nervous. Nervous that this was going to backfire, and there was a good chance it would, and nervous something worse might come off this. But I had to do this.