Luke || Lucy

nothing could change the way you were feeling as you caught his glances. it was something completely uncommon. he was new here and you were common to everything. the sneaky ass people, to where it was possible to get the best weed.

but this boy's glances were more then wanting to know something. he glances were to be wanting something. but the something you swore wasn't you. it could never be.

each day as the girls crowded around him and you saw him blush. you knew he wasn't the type to be placed around many of girls begging for his attention. you tried to walk fast past the crowd not wanting to gain his attention or even have him to he focused on you.

"hey wait up!" you heard an unfamiliar voice as the sound of footsteps peaked behind you.

as you spotted the blonde hair and those beautiful blues yes staring at you. you knew this boy was the one that has grabbed your attention and you his.

"I notice you starring at me." you spoke softly.

"oh you...you notice t-that?" his hand raises up to rub his neck as his eyes look everywhere else but you.

"yeah. but nothing to be embarrassed about. I kinda...stare at you too."

you looked to his as his cheeks turned a bright pink. oh him blushing was absolutely the cutest thing. he continued to walk with you as you knew you guys now have started to walk in a big circle. but being with him you really didn't care.

"oh, sorry I'm Luke." he spoke after realizing he never spoke his name.

"Lucy."

"well Lucy it was great to actually talk to you. I've been trying to figure out what to say since I got here."

"im happy you actually talked to me. well I guess I'll see you around." you were disappointed a little knowing that the conversation was small and not going anywhere.

"Lucy before you go. would you like to go to dinner with me sometime?"

"I would love too." you nodded as you smiled. Luke returned it with his whole big smile. he gave you his number as you gave him yours.

he smiled at you before stepped closer. his lips pressed to your cheek before he walked off.