Luke || Brittny

The first date tells to how the relationship will turn out.

That thought stayed in your mind. You knew that the date would be great with Luke but that little hint of nerves made your mind drift to the worst options. The thought of him being rude or you just making a fool of yourself stayed current in your thoughts. You began to panic as you heard his car pull up into the driveway. He told you to dress warm, but by the temapture outside you were worried at to what he had in mind. Your thoughts went wild with the idea of him kinapping you and selling you to someone as a sex slave. You jump at the sound of him knocking on the door.

"You can do this Brittny" You muttered to yourself as you stood to your feet and headed to the door.

Opening the door you are welcomed with a big smile, you couldnt help but smile back. The conversation was short as he complimented your outfit as you did his. "Ready?" He questions.

You nod as you follow his lead to his car, you close your house door. This was no turning back. You started to get more and more nervous as he soon got in the car and drove off. The silence that filled the space between you too wasn't as bad as you imagined. You were in awe as he pulled up in the parking lot of a ice skating rink.

He opened his your door for you as he grabbed your hand leading you inside. You noticed no one around. The place was empty.

"It took a lot of reasoning but I got this place just for us." You looked at him amazed. He just shrugged it off as you headed to get your skates.

You wobbled your way to the ice skating rink as Luke clutched your hand right as he followed behind you. "You nervous?" You question looking back at him.

"Me nervous. Ha......okay maybe a little." You giggle as you finally slide across the ice.

You here Luke mumble words as he tries to keep hold of your hand. You lead him to wall as he tried to steady himself.

"You okay?" You ask as your trying to stop yourself from laughing.

"Me. Yeah, yeah I'm- woah- fine."

You decided to not push any question as you start to skate. You remember your parents taking to one of these when you were little. You loved skating. You glanced over at Luke as he held in the the side of the wall with dear life as he slowly slides across.

"How the hell are you so good at this?" He questions as he continues to struggle.

"Practice." You simply state. "Let me teach you."

You looks at your stretched out hand before slowly loosing the grip of the wall. He held tightly into your hand as you lead him to the middle of the ice.

"This isn't that bad." He confesses as he glides across with you.

"See I told you. Just don't think and relax."

"Says the girl that thinks to much." You gasp in shock. He chuckles as he pulls you closer to him.

"I feel like I'm about to fall." He simply states as he holds onto.

"Just don't -" Your sentence gets cut short as you fall onto top of him. "Think about it."

He laughs which causes you to join him. You lay your head on his chest as you try to stop your laughter. As the laughter dials down you raise your head to look up at him. "Did I ever tell to his beautiful you are?" He questions as his thumb caresses your cheek.

You can't help but blush. "I love when you blush." You giggle.

You look at him noticing his face is getting closer to yours. You feel his soft lips on yours. You have never kissed anyone but you were so happy to share this moment with him. He pulls away as a smirk is placed across his face. This had to be the best first date and you were excited for what awaited you further in time with Luke.