Luke || Sheerina

L U K E 

Her lips moved perfectly against mine. I soon started kissing down her neck as a soft moan left her perfect lips. My hand slid under her shirt.

"No." She sternly spoke as she pushed me away from her.

"Come on Sheerina."

"I can't I have a boyfriend."

That piece of shit. She fucking knows he cheats on her every time he goes out with his "friends". But she loves him. I move away from her as an awkward silence grows. I can't fucking think straight. We go through this every time we get together. She kisses me and then I try to further it in anyway and she stops me.

"Luke, I'm sorry." She softly spoke. I look over to her as she picks at her chipped nail polish.

Fuck you. "It's fine." I keep my main intention to say at bay. She should know that when she leaves after rejecting me I deal with the situation myself. I'm tired of that shit.

We stay seated on my bed as she doesn't say anything. I want to so badly grab her wrist and pull her out of the house and show her exactly what her "loving" boyfriend does. But I can't stand the idea of her hating me for it or even crying. I lay back looking at the ceiling not wanting to say anything to further the awkwardness but I can't help what soon escapes my lips.

"You know he cheats on you right?"

"I know."

"Then why the fuck are you with him.?" I say sternly.

"I love him Luke. I know you don't understand -"

"Fuck right I don't understand., You know damn well I would treat you better then that dumb-ass but you reject me with every chance you get." She doesn't say anything as the sound of her getting off the bed and heading towards the door is the only thing I need to know. As the door closes I groan in annoyance.

The same fight every time. Why can't she just understand that I'm the one who truly loves her. But she is to caught up in this guy to see. I move my hand to unbuckle my pants as I knew that she wouldn't go further then a kiss and I'll be finishing myself off with my hand, as usual.

....

Your POV.

You understood Luke's anger, you don't blame him to be pissed. You always rush to his house and kiss him but reject as he wants to go further. You hated yourself for it. You had strong feelings towards Luke and you loved being around him but something about your current boyfriend had you in a hold.

You entered the house and noticed clothes scattered across the ground. You knew he cheated on you every other day but you never caught him in the act. A scream of your boyfriend's name has you rushing out of the house. You help back the tears that soon wanted to stream down your face.

You didn't know where to go. Luke was pissed at you. And you knew he wouldn't want to hear you cry over the truth he has been begging you to see. Your shaking hands clutched your jacket as you headed towards the house. You hoped he wouldn't be busy as you swiftly knocked.

"Sheerina?" Calum asked in a raspy voice as he rubbed his eyes.

"Sorry did I wake you.?" He nodded before moving so you could come in.

"Have you been crying?"

"Yes..."

"Did Luke yell at you, I mean I don't blame him but he is feisty. But he can be harsh with his words." You shake you head no as Calum gestures you to sit on the couch.

"Luke and I got into a argument after he tried to further our little make out session. I brought up my boy friend and it went down hill from there. Leaving Luke I went home to find my boyfriend cheating, which I knew was happening. And truth be told I'm crying because I think Luke is pissed at me."

After talking to Calum he encouraged you to go to Luke's. You didn't know what you were going to say to him but you knew that this was what needed to be done. It's obvious to everyone the love you have for each other but you just can't. But maybe that will change. Everything depends on Luke's reaction.

Entering his house you head right to his room. You open the door to find Luke just in his boxers as he lays there with his eyes closed. "Luke?" You softly spoke as you took a seat on the bed.

He moved over to where he was laying on his side. You quickly took off your shoes before moving in beside him. Your hand caressed his face as he breathed a sigh of relief. You moved closer to him as your lips brushed against his. You gasped as his arm went around your waist bringing you closer to him.

"What are you doing here?" he questioned as he kept his eyes closed.

"I wanted to talk." You spoke quietly.

"You know where are talking always leads." He spoke sternly.

"I know."

"I'm not getting rejected twice in one day Sheerina." Luke slowly opened his eyes as he looked at you.

"No rejection I swear." He moved his arm away from you as he sat up.

"Okay then talk." He instructed leaning against the headboard.

"After leaving you I went home. He was with another girl and nothing sunk in until then. I was crying. Not because of finding him cheating but you being pissed at me. But I talked to Calum and I learned something." You moved closer to Luke as you soon straddled his lap.

"I learned that I might be scared of loosing love but I know that his love is fake and I'm nothing but sex to him. But the love you show me Luke is something I can't loose. Fuck him. I love you and I just don't want you mad at me or even leave me." You finished your sentence as your lips soon started to kiss his neck.

"Sheerina, fuck, I knew you would realize the truth. Just don't tease me." His sentence coming in pants as you moved your hips against him.

"No more teasing" you smirked as he was soon hovering over you. Luke's smile was big as he looked down at you. You knew you loved Luke and this was where you belonged, with him.

....

a/n

Sorry if it's shitty :(