Michael || Jocelyn

"Stop!"

He just kept throwing everything. You have never seen him so enraged by little changes. He didn't stop with your protest but seemed to be more enraged causing him to start to throw breakables.

"Why the fuck change everything?" He yelled looking in your direction.

He seemed to get more angered with each passing minute. You didn't say anything as he began breaking things, you wiped your falling tears with the back of your hand as he trashed all your hard work. "Fucking say something!" He screamed as he threw a vase against the nearest wall. You cringe at the sound of the glass shattering. "W-What do you want me to say?" You stuttered out, his anger was shocking and a little frightening. It was something that you thought you would never see..but its clear that its been shown now.

"Explain why the fuck you changed everything?" You stepped back as he turned to face you.

"I thought it would be good to have a change.....something different." You softly spoke as you looked down at you hands. "I think something needs to change and it ain't the furniture." He huffed as he walked passed you. He never came back, he never looked back he just headed up stairs as he slammed the bedroom door shut. You jumped back at the loud noise but soon sank to the floor. Pulling your knees to your chest you curled up in a ball and softly cried before drifting off into sleep.

*

You woke up to a soft humming of someone. It was such a sweet sound, something you may have heard once or twice. You felt someone stroke your cheek causing your eyes to flutter open. "Morning." His soft voice muttered. You moved away quickly scared of the actions that occurred last night coming back to mind. He hung his head ashamed of what he has done. "Jocelyn - "

"No, Michael. Just stop." You sternly stated as he eased closer to you. Glancing the room you noticed things replaced and everything cleaned up. What? Last night everything was shattered or broken in any sort of way. But its all perfectly fixed.

"You like?" He questioned standing up gesturing to everything, a new vase resembling the one that he shattered yesterday. He forced a smile as he laid on the couch the was damaged just hours before. "I got everything replaced and fixed."

"Why?" You questioned.

"Change is good." He looked around the room as he seemed to be getting more affected by the room. "You said that - " He rushed over to you grabbing your hands in his. "I said a lot of shit i shouldn't have. But change is good, i like different, especially if it deals with you." He kissed the top of your head as you looked at him.

"I-I was so scared." You stated as your voice cracked. He pulled you closer to him as you layed your head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around you as you stayed seated on his lap. "Never again, Jocelyn. Never again." He kissed the top of your head as you continued to cry. "i'm sorry." He muttered as he rocked back and forth as he tried to console you. Your tears soon faded as you just felt more at peace, more loved as he held you close to him.