Calum || Danielle

C A L U M

"Babe do you really have to leave. I can definitely go for a round two." I looked to her as she seductively ran her hand down her naked body.

I looked away shaking my head knowing that doing this was already bad enough but being more late is completely worse. she continued to try to get me to stay but thankfully we reasoned. I left not even looking back. I stood out by my car making sure I looked like I wasn't doing anything mysterious.

heading off back home I took a deep breath before entering the house. I knew she was going to be enraged as I missed the appointment. I tried racking my brain for a good excuse but as. saw her walking towards me as her arms were crossed I knew I couldn't think of anything soon enough.

her eyes racked up and down my body as I was terrified I've been caught. but as her eyes move away from me I let out a sigh. this was going to be hard. her bump was so obvious and I knew that if that child was around right now I would be named the worst the father of the year.

"how was the appointment.?" her eyes don't meet mine.

"good, it's a boy." her voice was stern as she just stood there.

I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face. I was going be a dad to a lovely boy but then I think of what happened minutes ago my insides churn. he would hate me. I can't picture him now declaring I'm the worst and he hates me. right now I hate myself.

"Danielle I have to tell you something..." I softly spoke not wanting to get her worked up but it's needed to be said.

"I know Calum"

"wait you know.?"

"Calum it's obvious you are hooking up with someone else. I'm not dumb." her time was so soft, would she forgive me?

"I want to know why?"

why? I stand there starring at her in attempts to think of a why but nothing comes to mind. but one thing. "I was scared, not a good excuse I know. but scared is the only reason. I knew that I couldn't be the father the child would need and you were already so disappointed in me.

so I messed around with a random girl I met. nothing further then that. but every time I stepped back in this house and saw you carrying our child I felt guilty. I just know as he gets older and hears the stories I'm going to be the piece of shit father. and I don't wan that anymore. I just don't."

a nod was given after my little speech. I watch as she disappears but returns with blanks placed in her arms. she doesn't say anything as I know the blankets are for my new bed aka the couch.

"we can discuss how you can be better in a relationship and a father tomorrow." I nod seeing as how exhausted she is. I walk towards her but she shakes her head and steps back.

"goodnight Calum." she leaves the room as the bedroom door closes. I walk to the couch as I slump down. this couldn't get any worse. I know she is going to barely speak to me but I know I did the right thing by telling her. I just hope her secrets that I know will come out soon as well. or there is going to be a big issue in the delivery room.