Luke || Andreana

Therapy.

He couldn't be serious. You stayed seated in the little office as he stays seated beside you. You keep your arms crossed across your chest as you can't get over coming here.

"We could have worked everything out on our own." You mutter.

"No we couldn't, so that's why I made us a appointment."

How is he so calm about this? You both have been aggressively yelling at each other for a month now. You both agree to not end everything but bring a complete stranger into your business will make everything worse.

A short man came out behind a door and sternly spoke your names. Luke looked to you before standing. So this was how it was going to go. You sighed before following his lead. A couch was placed in front of a single chair.

"Please have a seat." The man's was something that would but anyone a sleep. It was so calming yet annoying.

You took a seat beside Luke as you both but distance between you. He looked at the professionally dressed man as he started asking questions. You zoned out not really wanting to be here anyways.

"Andreana, what do you think is the problem in the relationship?"

"I see no problem."

"Really? Yelling at each other isn't a problem." Luke spoke up as he seemed to get agitated.

"Luke, let her talk." Luke rolled his eyes before looking towards the wall.

"So Andreana."

"Sir, I really see no reason to be here. Every couple has ups and downs and we are in that part right now. It shall pass."

You stayed seated as the therapist kept nodding and scribbling something down on his notepad. Luke spoke up going on about how it all started. You knew he was ready to talk and figure it all out but you didn't think it needed to be settled.

"Luke!" You yelled making sure he was in the house. The storm caused the power to go out.

Entering the house you notice candles lit and the romantic smell of lavender filled the air. You were heart warmed as you imagines Luke set this all up at your fear of storms. He wanted to make you feel safe, feel loved. You couldn't help but smile as you slowly followed the lighting of the candles.

"Awe Luke!"

You stayed by the bedroom door as the lighting of the candles illuminated the bedroom. You looked towards the bed to see the sheets placed around Luke's hips as a Girl stayed laying on his chest. His arm was placed around her as she just snuggled into him.

"Happy anniversary baby." He spoke before kissing her forehead. She moved her hand under the sheets causing Luke to move over to where he was hovering over her. She let out a giggle.

You moved away from the door not believing the very sight. He cheated, or what seemed to be cheating. This was a nightmare. You rushed out of the house not wanting to go back not now nor ever.

"You fucking cheated on me!" You stood up yelling.

"Andreana, cheated who cheated?" The therapist asked in a calming manner.

"Luke, he cheated on me. The day of the big storm. I came home and he was in bed with another girl."

"Luke, did you?"

"I was cheating on my girlfriend at the time with Andreana. I told her this but she wouldn't listen. I broke up with Manny to be with her. It was a mistake." Luke looked over at you before looking back to the doctor.

"Has this stayed in your thoughts?" You nod not wanting to last longer on the topic then you already have.

"Have you tried discussing it with each other?"

"No. Every time I bring it up she she starts bitching at me about something that is off topic, which resolves in me sleeping on the couch and her locking herself in the bedroom." His voice was quiet as he spoke the last sentence.

"I didn't want to talk about it because I was so hurt that night Luke. I believed that you loved me. But seeing you in bed with another girl it, it was to much." You stated looking down at you hands that were clasped on your lap.

The room was silent. The therapist kept writing down something. You didn't understand what he was writing. You hated this situation. Luke seemed to be fidgeting in his seat. He looked to be uncomfortable.

"Luke did you know she felt this way?" Luke shook his head.

The therapist just nodded, how did he understand or if he did. We wouldn't have to deal with a wacko in out personal business if Luke just kept it that.

"I'm going to let you guys talk for a little bit as I reschedule my next appointment." With that the wacko was out the door.

"Why didn't you tell me you were upset?" Luke didn't want to waste time as he rushed to question.

"Because that night you seemed so in love with her. And I didn't want to complain about anything."

"Andreana, I left her for you. I ended everything for you. She is no longer in the picture. It's just you and me." Luke moved closer to you as he grabbed your hand.

"I know. It just keeps replaying in my head. You seemed so happy with her. I-"

"I don't love her, Andreana I love you!"

You looked to Luke. He was so sweet so caring but that one night changed everything. He explained it all to you as you swore it was fine. You never told him about the sleepless nights as you cried.

"Let's go home." You looked confused as he stood.

"But...but...but."

"We can figure this out on our own. Since we already what the problem is." He looked to you waiting for you to stand beside him.

He was right. You now know why the problem is. You stand up beside him as his smile grows. But you knew when you got home and you expressed your own opinion on the problem his smile would surely fade.