Ashton || Annaleen

Dammit.

You hate using profanities but this time it was worth it. You saw the most - well you thought he was - attractive guy kissing yet another girl against her locker. You thought that maybe this was the fourth time he has done a girl like that in the last twenty minutes.

But what worried you, was as he made-out with the girls he would look over at you. You never understood that. But it was getting a little out of hand as he was blocking your way. His always got a crowd as he pinned the poor girl. Most kids video taped it; don't ask why. You finally pushed your way through the hormonal teenagers and headed for you next class.

You had a little name floating around the school. Maybe it was commonly used in some terms but you never minded it. Virgin lips. Yep that's it. You have never locked lips with another person. Don't think that chances hasn't shown up but kissing a intoxicated teenager leads to something more then you wanted. You heard voice getting closer, one sounded like Ashton. You moved over to where you couldn't be spotted as you could listen.

"So you still trying to get her attention?" One boy questioned.

"She looked at me as I forcefully made out with Sammy...dammit." You heard Ashton curse.

"Come on, Virgin Lips really peaks your interest.?" Another guy spoke up.

"Hell yeah. I love a challenge." You heard them all laugh as the wished him luck.

You didn't hear no one say anything as you swore they were gone. You eased out from your little hissing place.

"Like what you heard?" Your eyes moved to where the voice came from.

You see Ashton leaning against a locker as a smirk lace his lips.

"I didn't mean to listen." You were a little nervous to be around him after his confession.

He chuckled to himself as he moved away from the lockers. "Don't worry I wouldn't try anything.......yet." He whispered in your ear as he walked off.

*

"Annaleen!"

You snapped out if your thoughts as your friend yelled your name. She just shrugged as you focused your attention back to her. You could get his words out of your head. He likes a challenge? It seemed as it was just a game to him nothing more, nothing less.

You spotted him at his usual table with his millions of friends, not to mention the girls that always surrounded around them. His eyes landed on you which caused you to look away. You got refocused on your friends conversation and tried not to look back over at Ashton.

"Ey Virgin Lips!" You rolled your eyes at the little comments as you headed towards your locker.

These guys were animals, always trying to get a outburst out of you. They just wouldn't stop. You just kept walking wanting to do nothing but ignore their words.

"Hey!" You looked to see Ashton heading towards you.

The guys comments slowly softened as his presences was shown.

"There a problem here?" You watch as he stands beside you as he stares at the group of guys.

"No mate just talking to our good friend Virgin Lips."

You scrunched your nose in disgust as one of the guys placed his hand in your shoulder.

"I think you should rethink the nickname mate." Ashton mutters with a smirk.

"Why is that?"

"She isn't miss virgin lips anymore."

"Bullshit. She hasn't kissed anyone." One guy says.

"Oh really.?" You gasp as Ashton pushes you against the nearest locker.

You breathing hitches as he leans in closer to you. His hit breath fans your face as he brushes his lips gassing yours. A smirk plays across his lips as he softly presses his to yours. The kiss was so gentle and soft. You kissed back not really knowing what you are doing. You just decided to follow his lead.

"Okay we get it. No more virgin lips." You heard the guys mummer before their footsteps were heard leaving you and Ashton.

"That's enough of that for now." He says after pulling away from you.

You couldn't help but smile. He defended you and kissed you it was just kinda the perfect combination. You moved away from the locker as you stood their in shock.

"I think you owe me." He states placing his arm across your shoulders.

"And what is this I owe you?" You question as the smile on your face grows.

"A date, you know it's the least you can do." He says winking at you.

"I have to agree. It's the least I can do."