Ashton || Caroline

"Ew do you every bathe.?"

"You are such a fucking loser."

"No wonder you are alone, I can't even stand the sight of you."

"Why don't you kill yourself already and do us all a favor.?"

Their words stung. It was upsetting to hear how they felt about you. Girls are using the ones that bully other girls but you were cursed. Boys were your bullies. They didn't hold back or show any emotion as you would cry begging them just to stop. You hated this so much.

You kept walking hoping they would just stop with the remarks but the followed you. Their laughter louder then before as one tripped you. You fell to the ground knowing your hell isn't over yet. You closed your eyes as you let a few tears fall. No one was around as the street lights was the only source of any light.

"What should we do with you?" The skinny one asked as he looked to his friends for some help.

"Maybe beat her a little so she knows no one fucking wants her."

"Or we can have our way with her and leave her somewhere."

"Why not both." Their evil smiles grew wider as one guy picked you up and slammed you against the nearest building wall.

"Don't scream much, or we will do what we should have done a few months ago last time we were in this position."

"Let her go!" Your eyes darted to a figure getting closer.

He stood there in a black shirt an skinny jeans. His eyes stayed fixed on the boy pushing you against the wall.

"And who the hell are you?" The skinny one asked stepping closer to the mysterious boy.

"Her boyfriend."

Boyfriend?

"Ha, this girl couldn't even get a dog to kisser her. I don't believe that." The short one chuckled.

The group leader kept your body pressed against the wall as he looked between you and the mysterious guy.

"Prove it." You were soon pushed towards the guy as his strong arms held onto you.

"Go with it." He whispered in your ear before pressing his lips to yours.

You kissed back as you tangled your fingers in his hair. You whimpered at a loss of contact as he pulled away. "If I ever see you guys messing with my girlfriend again I will get your punk asses arrested for assault!"

"Jake I can't go back to jail." The skinny stated holding onto the leader.

"Okay man we get it. No need to bring the police involved." With those final words they vanished.

You moved awkwardly away from the mysterious guy. His appearance in this situation you were so thankful for.

"Caroline did they hurt you in anyway?"

"How do you know my name?"

"What am I not meant to know the name of my girlfriend.?" You saw a little smile on his face as you just blushed.

"I'm not your girlfriend."

"I think we should change that. Come on let me buy you a coffee." You nod as you both start walking.