Ashton || Juilana

you laughed as you brought the bottle to your lips as you took a quick drink. you and michael have been watching funny videos on youtube all afternoon, you loved his company and with ash in the studio writing songs with luke you didnt quite want to spend the day alone. empty bottles littered the living room table, you didnt care how much you were drinking all you worried about right now was all the stress you have dealing with everything slowly vanished. everything meaning, making sure everything ashton needed was in place along with the stress of school. it was a little hard keeping up with everything. you swore you probably failed two courses this semester, but there is always the chance to retake them.

"juilana, did i ever tell you ashton is so lucky to have you?" Michael slurred as he laid his head against your shoulder.

shaking your head you let out a slight giggle.

"well he is."

you nodded, everything was quiet as you hoped michael didnt fall alseep. a drunken michael passed out on your couch will anger ashton more than anything. he always warned you to stay away from michael when he was drinking but you never really understood why he said -

your thought was cut short as a pair of lips were pressed against yours. you moved away as quick as you could as the sound of a door slamming grab your attention.

ashton stood there with his eyes glued onto the bright haired boy with a drunken smirk plastered across his face.

"hey ash!"

he didnt respond to his greeting instead pulled out his phone and typed away. you were guessing he was getting one of the other guys to come get the intoxicated male. you were about to move to great your boyfriend but with the glare he sent your way you knew moving an inch would be a mistake on your part.

ashton just stood by the door as he looked anywhere but you. as soon as whoever he texted arrived michael was soon gone leaving you and a very pissed off ashton. you opened your mouth to speak but his loud voice stopped you.

"this is how you spend your evening drinking with michael!"

"i was lonely and you were-"

"no excuse! i told you not to drink with him or even hang out with him alone and what do you do! YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!"

"i just thought-"

"YEAH YOU JUST THOUGHT! you always think and never listen."

you were about to speak up but the sound glass shattering made you jump. "dont even fucking talk right now! talking will just lead you into a deeper hole."

"ash -" you jumped as the bottle was tossed close to you as it soon shattered against the wall.

"what did i say about talking?"

you were soon shaken with fear. his anger was something you never seen before or ever want to see again. you see ran to the nearest room and locked yourself in. you slid to the floor as you held your knees to your chest as you began to cry .

you jump at the soft sound of his voice outside of the door. "juilana, let me in please."

"No, leave me alone. just leave me alone."

you began to cry more as the idea of what would happen if you did let him in. would he kill you, or try to? the idea scared you.

....

you woke up to the smell of someone cooking. you were curled up in a ball by the door. you slowly stood up as you wiped your face with the sleeve of your shirt. you slowly ease out of the room, you look around to where the big fight happened last night to have now see the whole room has been cleaned, like there is no evidence of what happened. you heard him humming in the kitchen, his new attitude was confusing you, was he still mad?

as you entered the kitchen he turned to face you, he didnt say anything as he turned back and went back to cooking whatever it was. you slowly walked to the table before taking a seat.

"about last night.." he trailed on not even turning to face you.

"what about it?"

"i was an ass, i blew up. it was uncalled for and scaring you is the worse thing i could have ever do. i dont want you to be afraid of me in anyway." he was now facing you as he began walking closer to you. he turned the chair as he was bent down in front of you. "i love you juilana and i am so so sorry."

he placed his hands on your hands that were placed in your lap. his touch made you flinch, you noticed the hurt seep into his eyes as he bowed his head. you never wanted to see him hurt, you knew he regretted his actions and you kinda want to forget everything. you placed your hand on his cheek, his head slowly rose to where he was looking at you.

"ash, mistakes happen. lets move passed what happened. " you softly smiled as it caused ashton's grin to grow. he slowly placed his hands on your face as he pressed his lips to yours. your smile grew as you knew everything was going to be okay.