Luke || Montanna

this was the hardest part of dating "the luke hemmings", the times were you would have to watch him leave for months at a time for a tour. you knew what you signed up for when started dating him, but you hoped in time it would be a whole lot easier to deal with him away....but it only seems to get harder.

you stay seated on the couch watching Supernatural, trying to get your mind off of missing Luke and focused on what a beautiful jackass Dean is.

no matter how hard you tried to focus it wasnt working. everything reminded you of him. you couldnt help but think of watching this show as he was placed beside you with his arm around you. he would ask questions and you would laugh as he would get into the show yelling at Sam or Dean if they have done something stupid (which was pretty much most of the time).

you smile at the memory. these months are going to be hard, you should have taken luke's offer and went on tour with him as his reasoning was he would miss you too much as he knows you will miss him. but you told him that you would be fine with out him for awhile and for him to enjoy the tour.

he knew you to well, and that was why you wanted to stay behind and show him that him being on tour..away for you isnt killing. but sad truth it was.

it has been a month since he left, the first day you were happy. you had the apartment to yourself, no loud boys yelling at a soccer game or luke yelling asking where you placed something. it was quiet. all the days were like that until last week when it got boring. "me time" wasnt as great as everyone promised you it would.

"soooo bored" you groaned out, speaking to no one in particular. as you were alone.

you looked at your phone hoping to have a text from him stating how much he missed you but all that your phone had to show you was a text from michael.

from mikey:
missing luke yet? lol

to mikey:
fuck off clifford!

from mikey:
i'll take that as a yes. ;) no worries luke is missing you too but he wouldn't admit it.

you smiled as you knew luke was having a struggle with this like you were. but you both being hard headed, you will not admit anything. but it was spretty hard to not go grab that already packed bag and run to the airport and go to him.

"i have to be strong in this" you mutter to yourself as you try focusing on the TV once again.

your fingers start to drum against your thigh as you keep looking at the time then back to the TV.

"fuck it!" you quickly get up from the couch and run upstairs grabbing the already packed bag before heading out the door.

you anxiously prepare yourself to head to the airport. you were thinking of so many things to say when you saw him. was it going to be an excuse or the actual truth? you pulled into the airport parking lot, not caring if you come back and you car is gone, all you care about now is seeing him.

as you walk towards the airport entrance you notice a tall figure standing in the distance. you squinted your eyes, as you couldnt think who it was. you stared to walk closer to the figure until he turned and look at you. you smirked as he did the same.

"miss me huh?" you asked getting closer to him.

"as much as you missed me." he leaned down to place a kiss on your lips.

he grabbed your hand in his before leading you into the airport as he bought two plane tickets for the next flight.

"next time when i ask you to join me on tour you have to come."

"i will. being away from you is hard for me." you looked up to him as you spoke.

he smiled as he squeezed your hand. "ditto"