Ashton || Maddie

you loved the feeling of his arms around you. the feelings of his lips on yours. you loved every single thing about him. you were amazed that he shared the same love and feeling towards you.

days of pure happiness was what the relationship consisted of. yes, some bickering was endured but it wasn't enough to have you running away from him.

he knew exactly what to say to have you back in his arms. you knew he tried hard to make everything right an you couldn't disrespect that.

you stayed currently at the airport. his presence was meant to be here in less then a few minutes. your heart was beating rapidly. you haven't been able to see him in months.

but today was the day you will get to see him. on the anniversary of it all. he would be back with you and everything would be in it's place, once again.

you spotted Luke first. he smiled at you before heading to his family that was awaiting him. you watched as he grabbed his daughter in his arms as he kissed her head. his wife was happy to see him.

focusing back on everything you spotted him. his smile was big as you rushed to him. he dropped his bag on the ground as he wrapped his arms around you.

the tears streamed down your cheeks as you were finally in his embrace once again. his voice was soft as his whispered how much he loved you. you pulled away from him looking into the eyes of the man you loved.

his dimples sticking out as he smiled at you. "I have things planned for today." he spoke as he reached for his bag.

"we can rest if you want. I bet you're exhausted." you spoke as he shook his head. he grabbed your hand in his before leading you to the exit.

"baby, it's our anniversary. I don't want to spend my day sleeping. I rather enjoy every hour with the girl I love." his words made you blush. he was always a charmer. never neglecting a single term.

you insisted on driving back as Ashton could relax. he finally agreed. you noticed him close his eyes as he leaned his head against the window. you knew he was tired, but you couldn't reason with him if his mind was set on something else.

pulling up to the house Ashton quickly woke up. his hand moved under his glasses as he rubbed his eyes. he looked to the familiar house before grabbing his bag and getting out.

following after him. he declared for you to stay downstairs as he has to do something. you stayed impatient as the sound of something breaking ringed through the house.

you headed for the stairs as Ashton's loud voice stammered the word 'fuck'. as your hand grabbed the railing and your foot stepped up on. "don't you dare come up here. stay down there."

you sighed before stepping away from the stairs and back to your standing position in the middle of the room. hours past and the bright light that shined through the windows have now disappeared.

Ashton's presence still hasn't been presented. your luck he had fallen asleep and have forgotten you downstairs. you placed your elbow on the arm of the couch as you leaned your head against your hand.

"babe?" you quickly moved up from your seat to see your loving boyfriend dresses in something more formal. he looks absolutely handsome. he stretched his hand out to you.

placing your hand in his he lead you up the stairs. rose petals laid across the floor that lead into your bedroom. he slowly opened the door as it illuminated with light of the candles.

you stopped by the door to look to the beautiful room. rose petals across the floor, candles sitting on the tables and dressers. a little basket placed on the bed.

you knew Ashton was waiting for your response. he let go of your hand as he ran it through his hair. you moved over to him as you kissed his cheek.

"it's beautiful Ashton, but you didn't need to do all this."

he shook his head denying your words. "I did." he said as he grabbed your hand pulling you to the middle of the room.

"Maddie, I love you. god do I ever. you have stuck by me through so much and I couldn't be anymore happier." he took a deep breath before getting down on one knee. "I can't fully express what I feel or what to say to get you to truly understand how I'm feeling. but Maddie when I say I love you. I mean it with everything in me. you are my light on a dark day. you give me hope and reassurance.

so what I'm trying to say is Maddie will you marry me.?" you watched as he pulled out a small box. he opened it revealing the most elegant ring.

"nothing would make me happier then to marry you." he smiled up at you as he placed the ring on your finger. his arms so wrapped around you as he spun you around.

"god you make me so happy." his smile was so wide as he looked to you.

"ditto" he leaned into you as his lips were about to be pressed into yours there was a knock a the window.

you moved away from Ashton. looking out the window you spotted Michael and Calum.

"hey what are you guys doing out here.?"

"you know Ashton couldn't do all the stuff without some help." Calum stated with a laugh.

you looked to Ashton as he was blushing. man you loved when he blushed.

"but serious question is are you two going to fuck.?" Michael asked with a smirk.

you shook your head as you laughed. closing the window and moving away. you heard Michael keep yelling as he declared he wanted to watch. you headed back Ashton as he looked down.

"now where were we?" you question before placing your lips to Ashton's.