Calum || Charlize

Charilze, i am so sorry just please let -

You quickly deleted the message not wanting to hear a damn thing he had to say. After deleteing his many many messages you tossed your phone onto your bed. He just cant get it through his head that you guys are done.

Nothing he could say would make you forgive him and go back running into his arms. He was just making things worse for himself and he was making you suffer. You would be lying if you said you didnt miss him, because god did you ever. But you cant forgive him if he keeps making the same mistakes over and over.

You swore he never thought of anything happening from what he was doing he was just so caught up in fucking each and every girl he could find.

You cringe at the thought of being with him after all of those girls, it wsa just disgusting. He played you and you feel for everything that he was saying. You remember him expressing that he loved you for the first time, you swore he was telling the truth by the way he was looking at you.

But it was all lies everything he has ever said was complete bullshit. You continued to pace around your room as you were getting more and more annoyed and furstrated with his actions and his current actions.

Your body froze as you spotted a figure. You moved closer to the window and you couldnt believe your eyes. He was standing there starring up at your window, you were in shock. He has to have lost his mind. You couldnt decide if you wanted to go outside and question his sanity, but you knew that is what he wanted.

You quickly walked away from the window and decided to just head to bed, he was getting pn the last nerve you had and you didnt know if it was a good thing or a bad for him to get to you like this.

You stayed placed in your bed not wanting to move, you couldnt remember the last time you had a restless nights sleep. It all seemed like you have never even layed down. You just wanted a time to yourself and a chance to forget the past. You body jolts up at the sound of the main door opening and closing. Who the hell is here?

you held your blanket close to your chest as the steps of the intruder got closer. slowly reaching for your phone you were ready to call the police and have this lowlife placed behind bars.

your fear got higher as the steps stopped as the reached your bedroom door. your mind raced to the idea that he didn't want just stuff but he wanted to abuse you and probably murder you as well.

as the door opened you grabbed your phone quickly as you held it to your ear. "I have the police on the phone right at this moment." you declared with a shaky tone.

"I'm not going to hurt you." you watched the figure out up his hands.

wait a minute. you placed your phone down as you reached to turn on the lamp. "Calum?"

he stood there looking at you. you couldn't believe this. he was going insane. and breaking into your house was a step you never thought he would take. but here he is.

you could feel the tension building between you both. you didn't know exactly what to say to him. you were stuck in between questioning his sanity or blowing up and telling him to get the fuck out.

"why haven't you replied to my texts?"

"why should I?" he looked supposed by your outburst.

"because I been apologising to you for months and you keep ignoring me. we wouldn't get back together or work if one of us is trying." you couldn't help your laughter.

"us back together. Cal, you have seriously lost your mind." you shook your head as you tried failing down your laughter. "just go back to your whore and leave me be."

"there isn't anyone but you. can't-"

"no one but me.?" you cut him off as he just stared at you. "do I have to bring up the threesome that happened in my house!"

his gaze soon moved to the floor. you had more to say to him and this time you weren't holding back.

"Calum you are so fucked up. do you not see that. I was in love with you and I was promised a life of love and happiness but it seemed none of that was true as I do recall getting six calls a night that you had to take out of the room. I'm curious how many whores do you promise that shit to?"

you noticed his fist clenching and unclenching as your words were getting to him. you slowly moved off the bed as you walked to him.

"you know what..." his sentence was cut short as he seemed to be thinking hard of what he was going to say.

"what cal. come on, whore got your tongue?"

"fuck you." he spoke dryly as his eyes soon looked back to you. "I fucking love your ungrateful ass. and I'm trying to fix all my mistakes but you have your head shoved so far up your ass. I fucked up sue me, but do I have to recall some of your damn mistakes.?"

your mouth was agape as he just walked out. you didn't understand what was happening as your feet soon carried you after him. "Calum!"

he turned to you as you knew more hurtful words would be spoken. but before he could say anything your grabbed his face in your hands as you placed your lips on his.

"I fucking hate you." you spoke pulling away. "but I can't help but love you."