chapter thirty, end.

Jimin let out a soft whine and jumped off the bed. He was a boy who was eighteen. Being a virgin at eighteen and not asking for sex, is what's weird. But Jimin won't fight with Yoongi about it; scared of how Yoongi could take another argument. He was allowed to think dirty things, he has since he met Yoongi. Honestly, just look at Yoongi. He probably takes it up the ass too. What more could you want another than a perfect boyfriend who bottoms and tops like- maybe he should stop thinking about this.

Jimin walked down the stairs to meet Yoongi who was cooking in the kitchen. When Yoongi made brunch, or anything really, it made him happy. Yoongi smiled and looked back down to the pan of scrambled eggs, "Hope you aren't to mad at me declining your sweet offer."

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, hugging his back and almost suffocating himself in Yoongi's back. "It's okay. I'm ready whenever you are. We don't ever have to rush things just because I mention it once or twice." Jimin mumbled into the fabric of Yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi let out a soft chuckle and nodded, "Well. Foods almost done so. Why don't you get dressed so we can go get groceries after we eat?"

Jimin nodded and let go. That's right they did need groceries. Jimin ran up the stairs and back into the room, rummaging through the closet full of both of there clothes. He wasn't gonna mess with his mom's room until he was ready to go in there. And not to mention his dad. Fuck.. his dad that's what he should be worrying about. But it's fine. If you worry then it'll stress you out. Jimin just threw on whoever's sweater he found, assuming it's Yoongi's cause of how dark it was, and then a pair of nicely fit jeans and any sneakers. He didn't care right now. By the time he was back downstairs with makeup on his face he sat down to eat.

Yoongi cleaned up what he could at the moment before it was his turn to do the same routine Jimin, except there was less makeup and loose jeans. Then the two finally just sat down to eat. Which of course that too didn't take that long.

Hours and hours passed. Just running errands and spending money for the house. And that's how it was for a good solid three years. And yes in those three years Jimin hasn't even touched his mothers room and Yoongi was still his boyfriend. The situation with his dad was handled and from time to time. Yoongi and Jimin would go visit his mothers grave and just sit there and just.. talk with her and fill her in on everything.

But Jimin was happy with Yoongi. He really was. So on there four year anniversary so he was gonna ask. The two sat there at the playground where Yoongi used to sit and watch Jimin. Today was the day. The four years of being together and Jimin felt like it was time.

"Fuck it-" Jimin took in another breath with his small mumble to himself. He knew the next few words could make or break their relationship that he's worked so hard on and he knew Yoongi has too. But he really has thought about it. And he sat down and talked about it. His mom. His mom would've loved to have Yoongi as a permanent family member.. if she was still here of course. And his dad? His dad could care less but he knew that if Yoongi was a girl, his dad would love him. Jimin smiled softly at Yoongi and held the other's hands in his lap, rubbing them with his thumb after slipping a black velvet box into his hands.

"Min Yoongi?
Will you marry me?"

"Don't play games Jimin..."

"I'm not. Please. I promise."

"Then yes.
I would love to marry you.
But if this is one of your petty jokes
god so help me Park Jimin.."

"Don't be dumb.
I really love you"

"I love you too. But don't kiss me-
your still sick from last week
and I can't miss another week of work"

"I JUST ASKED YOU TO MARRY ME AND THATS WHAT YOU CARE FOR??
Wow. I take it back now"

"Oh hush up. I love you.
Now let's go home for a bit so I can sit
and stare at my hand for a good solid
wholesome hour, then maybe I'll kiss you"