chapter fifteen

"Yoongi?" Jimin's voice was soft, he lifted his hand to cup Yoongi's cheek. A soft giggle leaving his lips. Yoongi must've gotten lost in his thought since he fell asleep. Jimin lifted himself. He removed his hand from his significant other's cheek to brush back his hair, getting it out of his eyes and away from his forehead. With that he left a small peck on Yoongi's forehead. He went back to his original spot on Yoongi's lap. He made sure he put Yoongi's comfort before his own.

Jimin was humming softly, tracing small patterns on Yoongi's chest. His mom used to do that to him. Jimin was a toddler and when his mom would lather him in lotion, she'd trace little shapes on his chest and asked what he thought she was drawing. Jimin would always say butterfly or flower. In reality his mom was only drawing an eight, letting the boy's imagination think of what she could've been drawing. It comforted him. So maybe he thought that think would soothe Yoongi into a nice slumber. He always worried about Yoongi. He was up so early. He was always at the park at five thirty am on the dot. Never a minute early. Never a minute late.

Jimin let out a quiet breath. He closed his eyes, maybe he'd get some hours in too. Yoongi pulled up Jimin to hold onto him as he laid down on the couch rather than sitting uncomfortably. Jimin laid on Yoongi's chest, their legs weaved together and Jimin was happy with this. He was quite comfortable and warm. He smiled as his cheek only looked more chubby pressed to Yoongi's chest. Jimin let his humming turn into soft singing. Yoongi liked this. He liked Jimin's voice. Even if he was dead asleep, he loved hearing it. Jimin's singing stopped. Both boys out like a light.

Jimin rubbed his eyes, he was still laying on Yoongi. But Yoongi was a awake and going through the channels on the tv. He didn't wanna get up because he didn't wanna wake Jimin and he didn't wanna move at all.

After Jimin shuffled a little in his spot Yoongi let out a breath and rubbed Jimin's back, relaxing from being tense. I mean who wouldn't be tense when you stay in the same spot for hours.

"How long did I sleep?" Jimin asked and looked up at Yoongi. His chin resting on Yoongi's chest. Like a puppy.

"A good five to seven hours." Yoongi kissed his cheek, he loved throwing so much love and affection onto Jimin. He was trying to forget the fact Jimin had to leave soon. Soon as in a day and a half. But Jimin hasn't realized so he wouldn't point it out until closer to the date.

"That's long.." Jimin furrowed his brows before getting up to use the bathroom. Yoongi watched the small boy waddle off into the bathroom, when he heard the click of the lock he shot up and widened his eyes. They only had practically one day to spend together. What was he gonna do? He needed to plan quickly before forgetting. This was his only relationship he was happy in, so of course he didn't wanna let Jimin leave.

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked from the couch, raising his tone so the other could hear. "What would you like to do for the next mm.. 48 hours?" Yoongi smiled as he heard the door click open, it wasn't a smile. It was his nervousness painted on his face to force a smile.

"Mm. Whatever you'd like. And why 48.. hours.." Jimin pauses before slapping his forehead, making a smacking sound that made yoongi's head turn to him. "damn. i have to go home soon.. but.. it's.. it'll have to be..ugh." Jimin puffed out his cheeks and flopped himself onto Yoongi's lap, pressing his back to Yoongi's chest. "You know I have to go home a day early to see my mom immediately after he leaves. So it's not 48.. it's 24.."

Yoongi sighed and nodded, patting Jimin's hip to move him a little since he was just a tad bit uncomfortable. "I know that. And we should make the most of it, should we not?" Yoongi asked and judged his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

"I don't wanna go anywhere. I'm too tired. Can't we just cuddle all day and just.. do nothing." Jimin mumbled, continuing to pout. Jimin knew when he left that Yoongi wouldn't be able to come over and cuddle him wherever he'd like to.

Yoongi smiled and let a soft and small laugh slip out. Not because he found Jimin childish, in a bad way, and his request stupid. Because he found it cute that Jimin wanted such thing.

"D-Don't laugh at me! God.." Jimin huffed and elbowed Yoongi's abdomen, making Yoongi cough and huff as well. "I take back on my offer. So mean!"

"I'm not laughing because it's dumb. I'm laughing cause you're just so cute!" Yoongi smiled and pulled Jimin down on his side, being the big spoon he was, he pulled Jimin closer and nuzzled his face into Jimin's neck. "There. Happy?"

Jimin mocked him and turned on the tv, picking a show he was happy with and let the controller be the littlest spoon while Jimin cuddled up to it. Yoongi could barely see the tv but he wasn't really paying attention. He was more so focused on his boyfriend, taking in the moment, hoping it wouldn't go by fast.

Oh boy was he out of luck.