chapter twenty-one

Yoongi opened the door to his apartment after taking the elevator. Jimin was asleep on his back which was stressing Yoongi's back. Was he really that old? Yoongi did call Jimin's mom to tell her that he'd be at his house since he was tired and couldn't get home. He was heartbroken to hear how sick she sounded. Yoongi laid Jimin on the couch and started to cook dinner. Yoongi smiled as how comfortable Jimin was on his couch. He wouldn't be able to call in sick so he would also have to head to bed soon.

He missed this. He really did. Jimin's going through things with his mom being sick and it hurts Yoongi to know that he can't help. But he also couldn't drop his schedule to help. The way he saw it was, drop your job and lose everything, or push Jimin away and lose him. We couldn't. Never would he thing about dropping everything. But he couldn't push away Jimin. God a headache was forming.

Yoongi started to clean up after packing the food for Jimin to eat in the morning. Yoongi walked over and smiled, brushing Jimin's hair out of his face. "Mm. Are you hot? Cold?"

"Lonely." Jimin rubbed his eyes and held onto Yoongi's hand. "Mmm come lay with me for a little." Jimin sat up but Yoongi shook his head, gently putting Jimin back down.

"I have to get dressed for bed. Then I have to sleep. No messing around in any way possible." Yoongi chuckled and let go of Jimin's shoulders before starting to walk to the room.

"I won't." Jimin hurried up and walked to Yoongi, taking a hold of his hand. He followed Yoongi into the bedroom and sat on the bed criss cross and pouted as he watched Yoongi's back. "What's on your mind Yoongi.."

"Nothing." Yoongi mumbled and took off his shirt, tossing it into the pile before slipping on another one.

"Liar." Jimin frowned. His body felt a bit weaker as he adjusted. "Again. What's on your mind."

"I said nothing." Yoongi grumbled and slid off his jeans before pulling up his basket ball shorts.

"Min Yoongi... don't lie to me.." Jimin crosses his arms and blinked at Yoongi.

"I said it was nothing Jimin!!" Yoongi sighed and rubbed his temples. The headache from earlier was now making him feel more stressed.