chapter twenty-seven

Today was Friday. The end of the week. Him and Yoongi have been kind of distant the past few days. But only because it was his last week working his jobs before he quits. He was coming to live with Jimin from now on, despite his dad coming back home in a month. Yoongi was now.. home? Jimin has been helping Yoongi move everything out, most of his extra things being sold for cash. Jimin was happy. Happy that Yoongi was finally all to him. After Jimin's room was rearranged they had one bed. One bed and a mini grand piano in the corner for Yoongi.

Yoongi and Jimin fell back on the new bed and sighed. "This is it huh..." Yoongi smiled when Jimin rolled onto Yoongi's chest.

"It sure it.. I'll be back. I have to drive mom to her appointment. Stay here.. okay?" Jimin smiled and got up, hurrying out of the room with a smile. He hummed and walked to his mom who was laying on the couch. "Mom. Hey.. it's time to leave." Jimin hummed our and tapped his mom's shoulder. He continued to try and wake her but she wouldn't budge. "Mom?" Jimin started to lightly shake her but got nothing. "H-Hey. C'mon..." Jimin bit his lip, moving his hand up to check her pulse, but there was nothing. Jimin was in full panic. "Y-Yoongi!!" Jimin covered his mouth and let his eyes gloss over. Yoongi ran down the stairs and next to Jimin.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi panted softly as Jimin started to sob. Jimin hugged Yoongi who was still kinda confused. "Jimin.. What's wrong.."

"She's dead.." He choked threw his sobs. Yoongi went wide eyed.

Everything started to move slowly after that. When they called the ambulance to see if she was actually dead and not something Jimin was just having a nightmare about, even though Yoongi had told him she was gone. Jimin thought nothing could get worse. He really didn't. His mom was gone. Gone forever. His dad hated him. His dad didn't even know about Yoongi. His mom was in the hospital and he couldn't pull himself to go, knowing they would just tell him she's dead. His stayed in Yoongi's chest in the living room, slowly sinking to the floor as he sobbed. Yoongi's let him fall. He sat on the floor with him, rubbing his back. Jimin just.. cried. Cried and wished he sat down with his mother to tell her everything. But he couldn't anymore. He wished that he'd just wake up and it'll just be a nightmare. Yoongi tried not to cry. He couldn't. If he'd cry then Jimin would feel worse. But it was hard when Jimin was crying. So he cried. He stopped Jimin from looking up at him and Jimin gave a weak chuckle, moving Yoongi's hand. "Why are you crying? Y-You can't cry.. I don't wanna see you cry.." Jimin said through his sobs. Yoongi only hugged him and rubbed his back.

"I know how much she meant to you Jimin.. I just don't like to see you cry.." Yoongi spoke quietly, letting Jimin cry out everything. And oh boy he did. For hours and hours. The two ended up crying themselves out. The two asleep on the ground on the living room. Jimin decided that he wouldn't let anyone take the house away. He'd stay here and live with the memories. He would make new ones with Yoongi. He'd make it okay.

The next day Jimin woke up on the bed. He looked around to see Yoongi sitting there at the piano. He seemed to be writing something. Jimin smiled faintly and rubbed his eyes that were still swollen. He told himself he wouldn't go to any funeral for his mother, it was too overwhelming for him. Jimin got up and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, kissing his cheek. "Did mom make.. break..fast..." He didn't want to remember the day before, but he caught himself crying again. Yoongi stopped what he was doing and cupped Jimin's face, wiping his cheeks.

"Hey.. Hey.." Yoongi bit his lip. "You'll make me cry again."

Jimin chuckled weakly and tried to wipe his face even though Yoongi already was. "You look really cute and soft when you cry.. I don't"

"You really care about how you look when you cry?" Yoongi chuckled and kissed his cheeks. "It's okay to cry Jimin.. I know it hurts you to know she's gone.."

Jimin nodded and looked down. "I miss her.. Yoongi.. I miss her already." He mumbled but hid his face in Yoongi's shoulder immediately . he never thought that he would ever see Young cry. Though Jimin also believed that Young was incapable of being anything. He always kind of seemed like a robot. Eat, sleep, wake up, work, and repeat. But he also had to throw in that Yoongi had that routine to make time for him. And they didn't even really know each other, which always made Jimin happy to know that Yoongi was always waiting for him since grade school. If his mom never tried Yoongi, who knows when they would actually meet or would meet at all. So that was another thing he wished he could've thanked his mom for. But.. He couldn't. But he did have to start focusing on the more positive about things. If he's always gloomy he'll put Yoongi in a bad mood and then there would be more conflict.

He pulled himself together as pulled away from Yoongi. He sat by Yoongi and put on a smile. "You told me you loved me for the first time." Jimin smiled more brightly and tilted his head to look at the boy who only tilted his head down to hide his blush. His face was fully red. He did say that, didn't he.

Yoongi looked up and over to him, pecking his lips. "I did." Yoongi smiled at how flustered Jimin got from a small action. "And I really do"