chapter twenty-two

Jimin opened his mouth to speak as his eyes glossed over. He just smiled and nodded. He stood up and cupped Yoongi's face. "Don't you ever, ever, fucking raise your voice at me." He smiled. It was an aggressive smile full of anger.

Yoongi apologized quietly for his sudden outburst. He just pulled Jimin closer by his waist and hid his face into Jimin's neck. "I-I didn't mean to yell Jimin. You know I didn't mean to.."

Jimin rubbed Yoongi's back. "Why you so down.. I don't like seeing you like this.."

"Stress Jimin. Loads and loads of stress.. I can't keep working all these jobs. But I need too. I need to pay for the apartment and all my stuff. I can't quick. I can't make time for you. I can't. I can't keep everything the same." Yoongi sighed when Jimin just held him in a warm embrace, continuing to rub his back.

"You can be ask distant as you want, push me away all you want. But remember that I'm Park Jimin. I don't let go that easily." Jimin chuckled and lifted Yoongi's head. "Now. Let's get to bed. You have work tomorrow. You're teaching piano classes tomorrow. Then Wednesday you'll be back at my house. We'll tell mom everything and it'll be okay."

Yoongi nodded and Jimin held his hand, both getting comfortable on the bed. Jimin cuddled up to Yoongi's side as they closed their eyes. Yoongi moved a little to turn off the lamp that was on before smiling, playing with Jimin's hair. "I want to hear you sing..."

Jimin smiled and nodded. "Then I'll sing for you."