Forever and always? (Austin Mahone Fan Fic)

-Chapter 1-

"Natalie! You almost done we've gotta go!" 

"Mom! almost, just calm down!" Ugh, moms always telling you to hurry up and when your done their not even done! It's Saturday January 3, and we're heading out to Miami cause daddy got a job there, so I have to leave my friends but since summers in a couple months we are bringing my best friend, Kat, out there with us she's like a sister even though I have a sister, Kat wasn't a little brat who cries her was out of everything. But still I've got to admit when it's summer we are gonna have so much fun me and her plus the sun and beach. We are gonna sit, tan, and check out the guys. Since we're single, and probaly will always be. Ever since my last boyfriend, Jacob, I've kinda just I dont know he's such a douche. One minute "I Love You" next thing you know, ther lips are apparently glued with another girls. Ugh, boys. I mean why can't we all have that one guy? Just one. One that'll make your frown upside down. Like Justin Bieber?! He is just soooooo sexy. Like he can hit me up anytime, and I repeat, anytime! Wink, wink.

"Aye. Open the door."

"Who is it?" 

"it's me Kat!"

"Come in then."

 "In I am." She said and winked. Jeez, I love that girl. In a non homo way.

"Your so... weird." I replied and she shrugged.

"So, I've been told." She said and I laughed.

"Of course. Only you Kat."

_______________________________

~3 hours later~ 

"Kat Calm down, damn I thought I was excited but your like the next level." 

Sitting in my room waiting for my mom to come to get us since we're just sittin on the floor since they moved everything, we just decided to just do each others hair. We just did fishtails. It looked nice since her hair was brown and had highlights but mine was just plain brown it was usually wavy. But whatever.

<2 hours later>

"Flight 69 to Miami" the operator had said.

"Hahahahah" me and Kat both said.

"We're so dumb" Kat said

"No we are just fun. Unlike those serious people over there."

"hahaha that's your mom"

"I know exactly" I said with a smirk.

Finally we were boarding and the plane was off .

______Authors note___ 

Hi please vote! I hope you like it! Its just a start so please vote(: