Sneak peek

Here is a sneak peek of book 2
Are you excited to read it?Let me know in the comments.Your comments mean the world to me.I am really happy that you read this book to the end.I sincerely hope you liked it.

_________________________________________

I saw her today like I did every day.It was hard for me acting like I didn't know her.She was my best friend.And she was here because I couldn't protect her from him.I found it really hard to watch her from the shadows and not talk to her.Even if I did talk to her,she wouldn't remember me.That was a heart breaking kind of situation.I was not present when she fought him.Because I was unconscious myself.But her parents had seen her in the infirmary.And she didn't recognise them.There was no chance she would have recognised me then.The King and Queen made the final decision.They thought it wouldn't be safe for her if she stayed in the Projector world.Because who would listen to a princess who had no recollection of her own world?It would certainly harm her mentally.And no one could bear seeing her in pain.So the king decided for her to stay away till she could be strong enough.Strong enough to face her past.

It only made me train harder.Because I couldn't help her when she faced him.He had frozen me and I couldn't move any way.I really tried to help her, but it only resulted in me knocked out unconscious with a powerful blue light stream.I woke up later in hospital where my brother Carl told me how he found us.

_________________________________________

What do you think?
Be sure to check out Deceptor,second book of the Projector series.