🌹Chapter 35// Finding My brother 🌹

"You were kissing big bother why? Are you his wife?"

Yumi ran off with dusk feather clutched to her chest thinking about what she just said 'why was inkissing him im i his wife"

FLASH BLACK

half a mild stone is what we need to be successful, what those it mean to be lost, in my own world with no one guidance but my own. i have to know the truth and i want to know even if it kills me. i need to understand why Gemini is hiding so much from me ... i hate taking coution on what really matter to me ... everyday is the god dam same Thing. charm my love isn't really here and he's not helping me ....i want to explore the world go to college enjoy my workload but not like this ... whosoever is Gemini is hiding me from will stop right Because this is war and i'm ready to fight!, i dont like mishaps i dont like be played with.

After few seconds, i followed yumi, and she was extremely careful so that no one wouldn't notice her. When she reached the bay, i was stunned after seeing what Gemini was doing at that place. Actually there was no one other than Gemini at that place. he was talking alone and feeding Gulab Jamun in air. he was talking such a way that someone was sitting beside of him. Yumo went quickly and stood in front of him and shouted, "big brother... What are doing alone here?", but sadly he didn't here her.

"he is very angry with you mummy as you are not allowing me to talk to her.

"Baby boy  he told that she would kill you... but I pleaded her not to do that... "

"she is not like before mommy... she is changed so much... I'm afraid mummy", he is frightened.

Geminii face turned pale and terrified to hear "Killing" word from five years old kid mouth. She hugged him immediately, "nothing is going to happen Sweety... don't worry ... ok", she tried to sooth him. Inside she thought, why the hell she was talking like that; she strongly determined to take him to the doctor before situation goes out of her hands.

"I don't understand what's the matter with you... you are not listening my words... we must take her to the doctor... she is behaving like a crazy girl... today she said her imaginary friend is going to kill me... do you wait until she turns to a MAD girl", Nathaniel was shouting on Mrs cruft.

"Calm down Nathaniel... nothing is going to happen ... just wait for few days everything is going to be alright", Ashmas was trying to calm down her.

"When... when it will happen... you don't like to change the house...You don't like to take her to doctor... you don't like anything to happen... why? I have to know today ... that's it", he was shouting in a hysteric manner.

"No ... we can't take her to any doctor... because... ", cuft stopped and he didn't know what else to tell.

"Because... why??? Why we can't take her to any doctor??? Now I'm realizing why... because you don't like her... you don't have any affection on her... she my mother I won't stand for this she wants to kill her youngest son",

Nathienal got angry and crunched his fist, "Shut-up... I didn't want to take her... because there is NO "HER"... our Sweety is DIED ... yes... YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD ... when we moved here... you took her in a boat on the river... but... that time the boat crashed into tree and flipped. And you both had fallen in the river... you were able to survive, but our Sweety had drowned to death... ", he burst into tears.

he was shocked and looking at him unbelievably.

He continued, "after that incident... you didn't believe that your mother  is no more... you started behaving as if she is still alive and playing with us... you constructed a dream world, where our Sweety lived with us and has grown up... it was you... you didn't like to change home, because if we move to a different home.. you might recall that Sweety is no more..., but you didn't want that... you wanted to live in your dream world ... and feel our Sweety presence... but you don't understand... how much torture I had gone through by seeing you like that ... ", he stopped.

"No... you are telling lies... my mother is alive... I can show you... she is sleeping... she is alive you only saying that so loan Gemini and the rs of the st boys will think there mother is dead so youvcan control them isn't that right father",  Nathaniel muttered and fell on floor unconsciously.

__END__FLASHBACK....

he woken up out of his chance to here yumi screaming out loud, "Geminiiiiiii!"

Quickly, he sprinted towards her dark reflection. The lgirl was lying at the corner of the pool, panting, and holding her hands over her head, covering the face, as if she was trying to hide from somebody.

" What happened?" He ask her

The yumi cried out loud, "Gem! Gem! There's someone roaming around in our house!"

Placing her over the chest and brushing her hands into the little girl's hair, she replied, " there is no one! You just had a bad dream! Calm down! Stop crying! I'm there!"

Pointing towards the door, the little girl screamed, "There it is! See! There!"

She turned back to see a man holding a knife in hand. Her eyes went wide. She lost all her focus  all over and tried to scream out for help, but no words came out of her mouth. Gemini was paying no mind behind but to the girl that look like she had seen a ghost.

The person move close and rap his hand around gem kneck and whispered in his ears as he looked into her eyes, he said, "Sometimes, you have to listen to woman! They speak truth!" And, and aim fire stabbed him right into his heart with the knife.

She squealed, "Aaaaaaaahhhh!"

Natasha was so starlted she wabted to run but couldnt. Yummi kept screaming, "Hey! Hey! Relax! Calm down! May be you had a bad dream! Relax! Relax! Cool he's not dead yet!" The man smirk.

She looked around, up and down, only to see Gemini in a pool of blood around him.

Just then the men that stab Gemini was gagging a huge some of blood came ghasinh from his kneck....
A guy appeared out of fin air with a long lash knife with a creepy smirk on his face
, "Why"d you stop talking  ?"
He smirk  , "I just wanted to have a decent convosation with you my man!"

He whispered, "Are you mad? We don't have to end the conversation here, but i simply must"

Logan get him to to Elizabeth now! !

Logan ran toward his brother and carried him

And the rest of the men that appeared to came with the mysterious man had took yumi and disappear. .natacia was out of it lost for words her legs couldnt move then her eyes were connected with the mysterious guy...

He slowly Lean over to where she was and swap a finger threw her eye

"And who might you be.....No it can't be ?"

"Sister ?

"Nathienal come on he's not breathing!!"

So what you think ma babies