chapter 4💖 how dare you

Quote :101 never lose hope

"I'll be your girl friend only on one condition"
"Which is " he raised his eyebrow.
"To protect me"
"Just try and stop me" he whispered to me only God knows what the hell was wrong with me.

Those where the words that escape my lips. Those where the words that got me in a daze. what the hell was wrong with me?. why do I feel the urge to be protected. why would i say something like that.

His words continue to echo threw my ears like wild flower growing into a Gordon full of life, an space, a breath of fresh air flowing inside me.
"Follow me my love"  was all he said for me to follow him.

He led me to a white door.  You might say it was fear but to me it was anxious I wanted to see more.  burst it open! I wanted to see what was beyond those walls so bad. he gave me a smile a look that indicate to me saying it was OK to go in but I hesitated at first, but...., I do as he imply, enter. what was waiting for my arrival wasn't a pretty sight a plain old dinning room. a look of ancient. I'm telling you that, I wasn't happy right now a guilt look played on my face I don't know what was I expecting but it wasn't this .

oh god no no........ 😱the room was extremely dusty  oh god no! Kill me now😵.

He removed one of the curtain  to let in air. he later  went to the further end of the hall where there was a kitchen. I follow him but to my amaze he went to the fridge which gave an appeal of an something old extremely old antic . surprisingly he took out a sandwich and gave me it . I mean a Fucking sandwich in the that creepy old fridge , how long did he have it i mean..........ah forget it.

I was so hungry I didn't give a rats ass. a couple of minutes past we finish ate.

"I must tell you that sandwich look disgusting but it was the bomb" I smirk.
He held his hand down " so what's the story with this place anyway? ," I ask with widen eyes.

He gave me a stern look "maybe next time OK".

I  walk back over to the windows to see but the glass was full of smug  .

looking at my dusty smug reflection.
What the hell was wrong with me. I mean why am ...I'm  just your ordinary nerd girl😭 who doesn't let a guy or girl intimidated i because of how bright or perfectionist i-i may behave like this.

I don't want to fear him or make him feel like he can just bully me, so I ave to stand my ground. Am I wrong ? Or I'm i just foolish? I never thought of ditching school or getting into a stranger car in a million years. but he did save me from a pounding 😵.

Like come on normally when I'm bullied. I would hide out into the teachers lounge,  or the nurses until it blows over. other words charm my beloved cousin will ruin me. he doesn't bully me at home you know he normally ignore me and pretend I don't exist but at school he bully me not as much as the other nerd.

😂one time he bullied me so bad i ended up in a hospital that one time but I forgive him. But His friend bully me every change they get 😥.

i turn my head to the side and felt a hot breath whispered in my ear .
I turn my head facing him.

"Do you like swimming" he ask
I took a deep breath  and demand "w-why do you want to know?"

"We might" he whispered then glance at me "get wet tonight".

He smirk make him so mysteriously sexy, I didn't know what he meant by that  but he's making me scared.

"Don't be shy" he demands pulling me close to him