chapter 14//👑my crown

Natasha POV

I awoken from my deep slumber. Aching all over.

That's wired because I felt like someone was inside the room with me. Like I was be watch.

I got up and observed the room I was in. It was so unique with its white painted wall. It  had a lot of poster of half naked women. a book self fill with books. (I'm losing breath here😪💨),an a long wide window which has the most beautiful view. The window had a white lake curtain .
i was on His king size bed it smell nice with it's white sheet I wonder how I got here. it must have been jem. maybe i should jump on his bed😁.  I got off the bed and saw that the floor had white tiling. His room look expensive.

I realize that I was cold to my dam amaze,. I was in a white bottom up T-shirt when did he change me he must have seem me naked😖 did he assault me.

I saw a bathroom and walked over to it and wash my face and clean up myself. I search throughout  his draw in search of clothes. I found a sweat shirt and put it on and headed downstairs. a good aroma hit me as i made my way downstairs. it made my stomach gawk, when I open the kitchen door there was a long line of food: frank, bagel, egg and bread , cereal, bacon salad sandwiches ,chocolate tea ,orange juice, fry dimpling, cheese cake etc.
Gem back was turn from me he was cooking.

"Food" I spoke he turn around revealing his apron and he hold a spatula with one hand.

"Oh goody your awake princess" he grin

I snort at his appearance "you didn't put any poison in the food did you?"

"No I thought I make you something to eat and I didn't know what you would like so I kind if made a little bit of everything" he shrug.

"I respect you my friend you!😭" I said wanting to cry and laugh in victory in seeing so much food.

He look at the table and stretch the back of his neck and chuckle "yeah I guess I got a little overboard".

"No! No you haven't you wonderful son of a bitch you!" I said while stuffing my mouth full.

"Where charm?"
He stiffen at my words

Gemini flashback

"Why are u here?" He yelled angrily.

"You know why I'm here!" I said patiently.

"So tell me there brother what's going on with you why are you here!?". Charm sight.

Is he kidding me if he thinks I'm actually going to talk to him about my reasons he had another thing coming I was only here because I had one purpose and that was Emullet. i didn't want to fight him. but in order to get what belong to me ilk slit his throat brother or not no one and I mean no one is gonna get in my way !. he haven't know that shes mine and mine only. But it seems like its gonna know today.

"Why can't I be here?"I asked sternly.

Charm POV

"No!" My blood was boiling so bad to punch him in the face .

I turned around to come face to face with this red eye boy . his eyes was greased with contact lenses.

"Why are.you.so. agitated? are you scared of the big bad wolf? I tend to how those effect on people" He steppes closer to me smirking .

"What do you want here!" I yelled.

"I'm going to be real ass hole during the next ten seconds and give you my full permission to kick my ass, cause I'm making no promises I'm gonna be sweet in what I'm about to say.
He pleaded

"Noted" he nods.

"Now leave your attracting files!" I said indifferently.

"Did this a$$ hole just told me to leave !"
I wanted to ran across this table and rip his head off his body with my bear hands but I will resist the urge. He made me so angry.
"I'm not going any where!"

"Persistent I see baby brother" he said annoyed .

"Your back for good,..."Not quite"

" I thought you said you were leaving for sure" I mused
"I'm leaving soon but before I go I want  two things in my position of mom as well and I'll sure to leave you guys alone , prinky promise "

I stared at his stupidly "Done any thing you want "

"You sure brother?"

"POSITIVE!" I said clearly annoyed

"Fine your words not mine" he smirk .

I practically will give this guy anything he wants to leave my Natasha and my family alone believed me when I say I want him gone. He's a demand from hell! Who would at stop at nothing to get what he wants or when he's ready to be! I just don't like him he seems to have a change of mood too quick.

"Hmmmm super" I narrowed my eyes flew open

"I want my Mom amulet"

"OK"

"Perfect"

"By the way nindo is back my eyes went flew open I was" beyond shock

"H-how do you know?" i say shock

"That's impossible!"

"Would I lie he want to rename his thrown position to the family so i suggest u ne ready i on the other hand hae things much to live for charm"  he nodd

"Whats your second request "

"My my you dont waste any time do you"

"Spill it "

"I wasn't going to show up at this place I was going to go about my way but in doing so much but undoing so mybeyes landed on a piece odmf expensive jewellery that was out of my price range it has been snack form my hand and I thought I want it back but now

"OK if its the price your worried about nobneed I'll purchased it   I'll buy it from you whats the name of it they had u in a pile"

He gave me a Dearing smirk

"You see my dear brother I already found it and has been return to me  no I found it "

"Well u have your request then so what's the point in asking for it-"

The corner of his lips tugged upwards into a devious smile.

"So your saying i can take it without a fight from you and you have my blessing?"

are u crazy i don't give a fuck about that  doesn't concern me either way so go ahead"

"OK so tense I'm leaving soon as she wake up then toddles ".,he gave me one of his signature smirk.

"What !"

I felt a a heavy pain in my head it really hurt. my eyes was being to shutdown and my thought were being to drain, but before I was gone he whispered in my ears

"Natasha is mine thanks for the blessing" then I was gone.

Flash black ends

"Earth to jem" an angelic voice drew me back to reality as fast lightening shock .

"Yes, my love"

"Where's charm?"

"He's gone".