Chapter 15👣💉 Nightmare

Quote111:
Silence and smile.

Song
Hello by Adele

Gemini was zoned out for a good couple of minute. it scared me at first but he regain consciousness. i felt relieved but why did I feel relieved, I should be repulsed by him for kidnapping me but I'm not .. It felt like i have know him all my life every time he smile my mood would be  calmer than ever. I felt free like I didn't have a care in the world nothing bothers me I was always going into my crazy world without coming up with an excuse of why. When I was around him.

I wasn't miss perfect i wasn't crazy Natasha but an simple little girl

I kept on stuffing my mouth and watching him smiling at his self  and me watching him
I forgot how the world was i wasn't living for perfect grades or people to like me or my parents to care but i felt relax my mind was at ease like a years had past and we were still ...I felt like I knew him .....the difference was no where to be seen but our similarity was envious to one other  . its no secret that I felt something but did he who exactly is Gemini ?

"Emullet"

"Yes"

What is my name ?"

jemini"

Spell it"

"J.e.m.i.n-"

"Stop no with a G"

"with a 'G' Gemini "

"Yes"

My mouth was stuffed but it was first I felt like this before.
He's just so uh-

"Em?"

"Yes? why are you looking at me like that "

"Like what"

"Like dat"

"Cause" I got nervous this idiot making me go lovey dovey on him.

"Gem" I asked

"Huh why are you looking at me like that ?"

"Like what"

"Like dat idiot" I yelled his eyes were piercing threw my skin.

"I just can't get over how your so beautiful you are "

I chuckke and shook my head.

I knew my cheek was heating up due to the sudden out burst of honesty.

"So yeah what is going on "

"Well you sure you wanna know?"

"OK listen I wanted to know so bad today but my mood had change and I don't want to know anything i don't even want anything to do with you please just takes me back home and will forget anything had ever happen"

"Babe I can't "

"Why the hell not!"

"Fine I'll leave then "

"No your not going anywhere" he injected

" Wanna bet"

The corner of his lips tugged upward as his free arm snaked around my waist. I stood on my toes and wrapped both arm around his neck.

I've done the utter most craziest thing ever know to man . i ran my finger through his hair and lick his cheek with my tongue it was wet and slappy just like i expected it would be what did you just do.

"Are you sure you want to test my patience. Its beginning to wear out and besides I won't be able to stop one I start". He asked.

I lower my lips next to him lord showing how much I want him then stop I sight seductively

This time when his lips met mine. I felt his urgency making his man hood risen attentively in his pants
As if on their own accord his hand grasped my ass smack it and his lip began to desended down my jawline to my neck or aensitive spot behind my ear. I didn't know existed.

He picked me up from the back of knees
Pressing me against one of the walls as he kiss my lips.. Ground into his expressing my need for him. Then he whispered something in my ears.

"I'll take you home ".