chapter 22 part 1🍂☔💧

Gemini POV

I was running late as usual who fucking cares and notice this guy taking to my Emullet and kneeling in front of her. what the fuck does guy wanna die! hmm;!. These people are just making me angrier by the day.
The bell rang and I followed her to our class we both had. Yes!, in order to keep a eye on her I make Sure i had all of here class together. I walked in and took my seat not too far from her and pulled out my phone text him.

Texting him......"George"

Me: "😤George do you want to die!😲💀🔫🔫
"Ill end you in a fucking heart beat!" he replied instantly.

George: "I only talk to her it's not like i did anything wrong 😰

Me: "Haha oh George oh fucking George! Fucking say that to me again you ill promise you I'll kill with my bear hand. You know what since your fucking speaking so much your gonna  to see me at lunch got it! 😲😪

George: "But-😖"

Me: "George tell me you weren't kneeling in front of my baby today!"👫
"George don't fucking test me!" 😠😤

George: "But come on I didn't.do..umm....😩"

George:  But I'm having lunch with someone"

Me: "Who could be of so much important over me and our friendly bond😪".
No answer... Georgie answer me geogie

Me: "George! Geogie "

George: "No one"

Me': "Your having lunch with my Emullet aren't you!?😏"
You've just made this whole lot exciting given fact that I'm gonna slice you up into peace and feed you to your family don't fucking test me son"

"".             ".                   "

------------------------------------------------

Natasha / Emullet POV

Detention? detention!, that's the word which  was played in my head all threw my classes I couldn't focused.

The bell had finally rang.

Yes its lunch time i can't wait, lunch eat .....going into the cafeteria all eyes where on me  there where ssh and whispered. Typical teen

'Look at her pathetic, she thinks she can do what ever she want'

'Freak' cough

'Nerd ' cough

'I can't believe the new guy is all over her what a slut' I'm trying so hard not to laugh.

'I just hate her I herd she oborted her baby' there killing me right now.

'She just a lost cause I herd that her parent doesn't even want to be  around her and she tried to kill her self'

'Ahh really yeah just like at her!
I can't believe she got charm to kiss her what a slut' like seriously are they seriously remembering that now.

I'm not gonna lie some of the stuff they said actually hurt but who cares right?

then it became quiet

Then I made contact with one of the boy who I tried to ignored  from all of today, charm yes, him. so gorgeous with his talking doll Ashley! uh! typical popular girl name. oh I hate her miss shallow brat uh I'm  kidding I can't hate,  that's not the way I was rise I held my head down in shame she typically just stare for no reason and got my lunch and my eyes were met with a particular green eyes Gemini but wait he was shitting with jack oh goddie ..my day was made. Maybe I could sneak out of here without being seem by Gemini.
Immediately I was trip and fell on my ass. Ouch!

Who could have done something so rude? I mean that hurt.

"Uh sorry nerd I mean Natasha I didn't see you there maybe you should look at where your going!" She giggle in the arms of my charm.

"No girl the next time you put your put in my way again I'll just break it OK you look so pretty today Ashley I just don't think you would want to ruin that beauty with one leg would you I smiled cheerfully". Jealousy eating away my ways of thinking.

"And don't forget what happen Monday.. You think your gonna get away with kissing charm you had something coming to nerd .". She chirp and charm allow that wench to talk to me like that

"Uh you bitch you gonna allow her to talk to me like dat !?" he just stares at me and walk away pulling sassy barbie off him. What a jerk.

Just when I was about to stump kick this bitch this hobnobbing idiot called me

"Emullet!" i heard gemini deep comforting voice called out i want to annoy me what the hell he want?! His hand was his  out to me

"No thank you!" I spite out as  I pulled the warn hoodie over my head blocking out everyone dark stare these bitches envy me😏
😏
     😏

Gem pulled down my hoodie and i pulled it back up we continued this for i minute before gem spike
"Aww emullete get up we have to go pack!"

"We are leaving in two days"

"You crazy motherfucker i aint gonna go no where with you!!"

"Hmm yes you are even if i will of to drag you by each strain of hair on your head you'll be there be and i don't fucking promise you that I'm telling you!"

Well dam he didn't have to be so mean about it .

There was silence everywhere all eyes where on us ....

_______________________________

_________                ___________

////////////       ,,,,,,,,,,,,,/////////////

thanks for the reads good you enjoy as much as I do🌻