chapter 28

Its been a while right😋😶😔 well trouble in paradise anyway the book is ongoing ......sorry about the late update.. I promise to write because sometimese I feel to give up but my viewer and reader/ commenter encorage me..so I thank you for that....so enjoy..

Song:
Evanesence fallen

Quote:
I need some one make me feel alive and shatter me.

My breathing was hitch at the site at my naked body covered with sweat and blood and shame guilt isnt it over yet..wheres the end.

weeks and three days since he raped me. I dont even know who i am anymore like my memory was washed away from my mind and i probably never will. I will never know why  i was choosen to be a slave you chose me or exactly what he did to me. has now been almost a year since it happened. I dont know did i confuse weeks with months and years.

As the time past by he kept creeping closer, the memories of that night every night and the following day flood my mind i try to ignore it . I don’t even know what happened. Thats a lie i know what happen. Some would say it’s my own fault to have gotten myself in such a position. Growing pain keeping me up night.

I’ve said the same thing to myself. Ill never know that my life would end up like this.
'Is she going mad — that young and beautiful girl exposed to so much terror? She has drawn up all her limbs; she cannot even now say help.' Say help Natasha!'

My eyes flew open and rise from the bed but i was alone ..feeling my cheek i felt a tear streamind down my eye jaw line.

"Im here my love"
He wont touch you ever as long im here he'll 

I vividly remembered the flat black color of his eyes the last time he'd glared at her - the color was striking against the background of his pale skin and his blood red hair. Today, his eyes were a completely different color: a bloody red hair and white iris.

"My beautiful lets get you clean up cause where leaving this place."

"Gizel"

"Yes sir " the pink hair from earlier said she bow at his feet as if he was a king.

"Ill be back my love "
He left my side.

"The bathroom is there I'll get you some fresh clothes". She look sympathic.

"Are you ok" she ask with all  emotion now gone from her face.

I know a simple yes..she look at me sternly a look of not believing me

She left. Leaving me to do my part

I need to get the hell away from here. From him.

More chapter coning your way....

Just so you know i dont stop writing this book its just becoming diffucult to write i will update when i can i didnt stop just so you know.