Chapter 13//☕time just stop

Quote 119:
You don't know pain until you are starring at the mirror with tears streaming down your face begging yourself to just hold on and be strong.

Flash back

Did you ever attend a state fair when you were a child. Well I'm going today Daddy taking me I can't wait. The state fair signaled the end of summer and the beginning of fall. I love the cooler temperature the carnival rides and the fun houses. There was always on array of carnival mirror my favourite mirror was the one that made me look taller I knew it was an illusion but it was still a fun , moment. I could pretend that I was seven feet tall.

Well basically I love going to these places cause its the only time I get to spent with my daddy before he goes to do business trips. well technically dad has a lot of money. so he travels a lot and left me with my goofy Aunt, shes really nice and funny. she spoils me rotten since I'm her only niece she's like my mom. Well at least that's what I think.

"Daddy come! daddy come ?"
"OK my sweet princess"
"Let's go in that ride daddy."
"Noooo baby girl let's go on that one Omg princess please please princess i promise you ill get you anything you want my Queen, look at it its calling my name princess "he said rather happily . jumping up and down squealing.

"OK daddy but promise me u won't cry this time please  cause the last ride you went on. you puke your stomach out. you wanted to kill the conductor and burn the whole place to the ground. you practically sue the place for making you take that ride.

"Sorry princess i was in the moment but I promise you I won't  sue or cry or anything else that will get me band again." He pout I swear daddy acts like a baby sometimes.

"Alright" he jumped up and down like an two year old receiving an lollipop for the first time.

"Yeaaaa let's go" he lift me up and threw me in the air catching me back

"Let's go on my ride now daddy " I laugh

" yes princess let go!!" she shouted

5 hours later

"Sir" one if his body guard calls out to daddy  handing him his new phone I swear daddy gets a new phone everyday.

"Princess I'll be right back OK" he gave me an wired smile and a happy chuckle. While talking on the phone in an different accent.

"No daddy you promise don't go " I didn't wanted him to leave me. No not this time .

"Princess I'm only going over there OK to answer my phone daddy's not going anywhere " I watch as daddy went but suddenly the atmosphere went tense and I felt a shiver ran up my hands .

A hand cover my mouth. i was in shock I kept   but the person won't budge I scream and scream. Daddy help! But instead the room went black. Until I heard an soothing voice  "your the most important person in my life. these past years had been hell without you" I almost lost you forever and wouldn't have even known about it .

Charm POV

Then i did the unthinkable I  punch him in the face.

"Stop please!!" We turn a round instantly to see a falling Emullet.

He swiftly pull away from my grip with so much force and had a fainted girl in his arms.

He cupped her up bridal style and look deeply in her eye with so much emotions so much love in his eye I have never seen him like this before. He walk upstairs with her the whole time I didn't move from the shock I should have been the one with her to scope her up. I was suppose to be one feeling those emotion.

He led her upstairs I was shocked.  I had  followed him but I had no word to explain.

Gemini stares at her again with this look in his eyes that I can't describe you know.

Gemini POV

" your the most important person in my life this past right have been hell without you" i sight and look down at my love who's sleeping in my lap I couldn't bear to put her down. My heart won't allow it." Gemini we need to talk." My head turn quickly to see that he was at the door watching me I nod . there's so much to discuss my brother.
I wasn't there for her when she needed me it scared me, how I almost lost you forever and wouldn't have even known about it but this time my love they won't be so lucky cause I'll fuck up anyone that Dare's to try and take you away from me again I promise that.

Charm POV

I was watching him the entire time but I know he sees me or not, I mean if he couldn't notice me watching him I must have been doing something's right. but he hadn't even put her down. She was in his hand the entire time.

Every one says love hurt but that not true . it will kills.

I immediately felt the pang of jealousy at that thought I just couldn't help feeling the way. I gave this is what love makes me do. I really want her to be mine alone . I promise you that!.

More updates coming your way🍦.
kiss.it.better@Moyo23an