Chapter 23 To Remember ✨💥

Quote 123: I'll  give you the world even thou mines is falling apart.

Third person:

"jakey poo! Tell that guy beside you that i don't want to talk to him because my trust toward him is now gone" She said not being able to handle his intense Stare anymore. After the incident a few minutes ago, they were seated at the table in the cafeteria. Gemini was seated beside Jake: while Emullet was seated in font them. Gemini got up and sat beside of Emullet.

He placed his index finger underneath her chin and turn her face toward him then gave her the most intense stare she had ever seen. he looked at her in moments before saying" let me.. let me earn it back".

Her Heart was now pumping too fast for her to realized what's happening.

"How does it feel to know that you are the only person, my heart beats for even when i don't want it to- but I can't stop it- and I won't stop it" he said pulling her toward him gently brushing his lips against hers. Kissing her was Gemini longing to do for the first time he laid his eyes on her. Circling moment she was now losing breath but she didn't care her lips was sealed by lust taking over her body.

Gemini released his lip from hers and stared in her big beautiful eyes.

"How does it feel- ('to know that I will never feel the way that* you want me to?') She wanted to say*) To hurt the girl your so generally pump for". She utter out her mouth

"I could live with it" he shrugged.

"Uh your such a dog" she push her self away from him.

"  I will never love you".

"You will,"

" so sure of yourself"

"If it's not now then you will lived me eventually. if you still don't. I'll make you love me you don't know what type of person your dealing with"

" i know what type of person you are! Your the type of person hurt and lied to me. Who you claim you love. that's the type of person you are and I will never forgive you"

" and that where your wrong.  to me, technical lying to the person I love is like holding hatred in my heart, that's slowly eating the inside of me. and even thou I hurt you my love by revealing some of the truth to you. You need to forgive me. forgiveness helps the wounded even though what i said hurt. you  must face it don't run away from it cause it will eventually catch up to you. you think that's that little thing I told was a lie  what would you think if I told you the entire truth about your life huh!. I haven't nearly tell you the entire thing. So let me tell you thus cause the rest inst my place to say. So the right person cone to really tell you the truth you run cause it will eat you alive.  But be worn  you will be seeing  them soon" he told her. She kept her eye's on Gemini.

"Are you actually in love with him" she laughed at his word of choice.

"I am not in love with him Gemini. I like him yes. But not to that extent of being in love with him. or maybe he likes me or notice me but he will never show it. plus he have that bitchy barbie." She said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Your action differ, i see how he looks at you

"And so.. what the problem"

"that's how i look at you, but i really don't fucking care! how he looks at you cause your mine and I'll do everything in my power to get you to love me"

"I'm not yours or dine piece of meat to be fighting over Gemini!"

"I'm sorry for everything" he wrap his arms around her and kissed her ear with his face buried in her neck. She was surprise by his sudden outburst of affection towards her.

"Its OK whether what you said was true or not i forgive you but what you said hurt Gemini I understand I will never knew what happen to me in the past but these bad memory haven't stop haunting me every since you came back. every night. I hate  to close my eyes at night cause i fared that i might have those dream again.  it's so sad when you actually look at it  but I can't stand it. Too many bad memory isn't good for the hurt I haven't had a decent sleep since I first met you"

I don't think my heart can stand seeing people in pain even if it's myself. i don't think my heart can take this anymore, seeing these condition "

"Why? You've been having nightmare? ........ I see.  Emullet these dream might be your past and you will  of to face up to it sooner amir later."

"Well yes but-"

The bell rang before I could finished my words and off I went to my remaining classes then off to detention,'uh'.
'Uh Gemini you fucker'

"The day went by quicker than i thought actually thought, other than the fact that I had detention. ah wird cause I have never had detention in my life. I have never done anything wrong ever but today I just lost it ...it won't happen again anyway ...

After leaving my last class math I went to detention ah 'Gemini you fucker and that stupid teacher!"

Third person

Natasha remain outside the hall that led to detention  against the locker where she consanplated whether to go in or not??

Finally she went to the door and look where she saw the room had strange faces
She had seen them around the school but not spoken to them. She open the door and went in and sat down.

"Well hello miss franklin how nice of you to join us" that voice she had herd it before oh no it was no other than the Math teacher she strangle earlier today oh great was utter out of her mouth.

"Well isn't miss perfect the one who got straight A's and has Two of the most cutest boys after her!."

Yeah how neat

Everyone has something to say wow

Having been quite three detention and staring at the wall for an hour while these pussy keep talking.

"It has been hours and I haven't seen Gemini".

The math teacher had step out and girl behind her constantly provoke her.

"Your such a slut!"

Emullet grip her hair and  fling  her head against the desk. she had a strong grip on her. Her finger was digging deep down into her skull as if she had nothing to lose. her hair was filled with blood now murgeing from her hand
The young girl was on the verge of crying she was in shock to see such a small person could do so much harm to her. She was in denial but she was scared out of her mind the motion was quick and fast.

"Let me tell you this bitch!
Messed with me and I'll take every strain of hair out of your head with my bear hands!"

Emullet released her grip from her and regain her self composure.
Mean the teacher returned

"OK student you may go".

I'm back!😝😬 hey guys sorry I'm deeply sorry about me being so late with the update. I forgot my wattpad password and it was a messed with me I literally cried for a whole months anyways I created a new account I was still broken. now I got it my soul was back.. More update coming your way